Chapter 7: Curtains Rise! The Luinor Cup!

Recap: Last Time on A Crimson Bond, after findingout about Fubuki and Suoh meeting Lui, Ranjiro, Aiger, Y/n and the othersfollowed them there. When they arrived they all challenged Lui, he accepted theirchallenge except he made it a battle royal. The group trained hard to be readyfor Lui but they weren't ready for the power of Brutal Luinor. Lui defeatedthem one by one before finishing off Achilles with a move called Brutal Squall.The group is all left shocked at how easily they were defeated. What willhappen now, find out on this Chapter of A Crimson Bond.

After the battle royal everyone heads back to the school and Aiger, Y/n and Naru are with Toko and Nika.

Aiger: "Hey can you give me some pointers?"

Toko: "You mean on how Valt battles?"

Aiger: "What else would I be talking about? I want to get even stronger before the Luinor Cup begins."

Nika: "I know how you feel but's it's not that easy."

Y/n: "Something told me that it wouldn't be easy".

Naru: "So, was Valt as strong as he is now?"

Toko: "Not really."

Nika: "Honestly, he was pretty weak in the beginning."

Aiger: "Valt was weak?!"

Toko and Nika nod their heads.

Y/n: "I'd like to hear more about it."

Nika: "When he first started out Valt loved blading more than anyone, but he wasn't too crazy on training."

Toko: "Which made Honcho pretty angry."

Toko (imitated Honcho): "You don't have the basics down! Your all talk!"

Nika: "After that he got in gear with some special training."

Aiger: "Special training huh?"

Naru: "Is that all?"

Y/n: "Or is there something more to Valt's strength?"

Toko: "Well, he also had a knack for making friends wherever he went."

Nika: "So, he decided to start the beyclub."

Toko: "From there, he kept on getting stronger and stronger."

Nika: "One thing's for sure he gave it his all."

Toko: "And he's still giving it 110%!"

Naru: "That's amazing!"

Y/n: "Quite the story."

Toko: "But the one person who had the biggest influence on our brother is Shu."

Aiger: "Who that?"

Y/n: "You mean Shu Kurenai right, I ended up reading about him one time."

Nika: "Yup!"

Toko: "He was Valt's best friend as well as his biggest rival! I think our brother got so much stronger cause Shu was there to challenge him."

Aiger: "Rival huh."

Y/n: "Almost like us."

Nika: "He's the coolest!"

Aiger: "But I'm way cooler right?"

Nika: "In your dreams."

Aiger: "What!"