Chapter 41: Blading Together! Turbo Awakening!

Recap: Last time on A Crimson Bond the battle between Shu and Phi went underway. Shu went passed his limits as he took on Phi, even almost getting a burst finish on the destroyer. But in the end it wasn't enough. Even with his Turbo Awakening Phi found a way to reverse it and used his Dread Cannon Crush to obliterate Spyzen. Just when it looked like Valt was gonna take on Phi, someone interrupted it. The two twins having enough of Phi challenged him to a battle. Phi accepted the battle as now, both Dragon and Achilles were on Phi's list. The twins now have to train for what no doubt would be their biggest battle. Will the twins be ready for their bout with Phi? Find out on this Chapter of A Crimson Bond!

Back Beigoma Academy the two twins were training hard with Ranjiro.

All three bladers were panting from how long they've been going.

Ranjiro: "Here goes nothing."

Aiger; "Oh yeah."

Y/n: "Bring it."

Aiger takes a deep breath as he get's ready. Y/n focuses their gaze on the stadium as they look to see where they need to launch.

Harumi: "Ready, and set!"

Crowd: "3, 2, 1..."

Bladers: "Let it Rip!"

All three launch their beys in as the Turbo Blades activate on both Dragon and Achilles. Roktavor then takes the center.

Aiger: "Go for it Achilles, show'em what you got!"

Y/n: "You too Dragon!"

Achilles and Dragon start trading blows with Roktavor, taking turns which each hit.

Ranjiro: "Hah hah! You really call those wimpy little pokes attacks? Bring it on!"

Roktavor breaks out of the center, it then started up it's typhoon as it sent Achilles back.

Ranjiro: "Don't hold back Roktavor! Get them!"

All three were battling as hard as they could with how tired they were.

Naru: "Aiger, Y/n..."

Achilles then lands a good blow on Roktavor causing it to hit the wall and lose it's stamina.

Tobisuke: "Cap'n no!"

Student 1: "A survivor finish huh?"

Aiger and Y/n: "Now end this!"

Aiger: "Let's wrap it up with Turbo Breaker!"

Y/n: "Ultra Icicle Crash!"

Achilles and Dragon strike together as they sent Roktavor out of the stadium with all three bladers breathing heavily.

Harumi: "It's Turbo Achilles and Turbo Dragon with a Ring Out Finish, and that make Aiger and Y/n the winners."

Ranjiro: "Gotta admit, you two aren't looking too shabby, but you're know still no match for Phi, don't you?" He said panting.

Aiger: "Yeah-"

Y/n: "We know."

Ranjiro: "Okay, let's go one more r-round-" Ranjiro then starts to fall from exhaustion.

Benimaru: "Cap'n!" He runs over and catches Ranjiro

Ranjiro: "Nice catch, Benimaru."

Benimaru: "No prob."

Ranjiro get's back up as he refocuses and fixes his hair.

Ranjiro: "Kay, like I said, one more round!"