Chapter 10: Y/n VS Suoh

Recap: Last time on A Crimson Bond, the next round of the Luinor began. In one of the round Toko had to take on Suoh. Knowing that it wouldn't be easy Toko decided to do some extra training before the match. Aiger and Ranjiro decided to help Toko as well, Y/n also helped on the side. The match finally arrived and Toko was ready. During the first round Toko was able to tie with Suoh. But during the second round Suoh was able to burst Treptune without using the attack mode. Even though Toko lost, he was still gonna push himself to be a better blader. With the next battles coming up, Y/n is training hard to get ready for their battle with Suoh. Will Y/n be able to defeat Suoh? Find out on this chapter of A Crimson Bond!

(Y/n's POV)

I was still working hard to prepare for the next match but then I heard a scream and see it's my brother. I race after him to see what's he's doing. I walk up to him to talk till Ranjiro appeared from behind as well.

(3rd POV)

Y/n: "Brother, what's going on?"

Ranjiro: "Yeah, why are you making all that racket?"

Aiger: "Hae-Jin..."

Ranjiro: "Huh? What's going on?"

They then see Hae-Jin being escorted into a black van but some guys wearing suits.

Aiger: "It's a kidnaping."

Y/n: "What!?"

Ranjiro: "For real?"

Aiger: "Let's go!"

Aiger runs ahead towards the van.

Y/n: "Come on!"

Y/n motions Ranjiro to follow was they run after Aiger.

Ranjiro: "I guess we're doing this."

Ranjiro follows after them. As they get closer to the van it starts to drive away.

Aiger: "I'll save you!"

Ranjiro: "Hey, you suits in the car pull over!"

Y/n: "Give us back Hae-Jin!"

The car turns a corner.

Aiger: "Hey! Get back here!"

Aiger jumps onto a nearby tree and jumps over a wall to take a shortcut.

Y/n: "Wait for me!"

Y/n does the same following their brother.

Ranjiro: "I could do that too, if I stretched."

Tobisuke: "Captain!"

Ranjiro turns to see his crew riding their bikes.

Tobisuke: "Hey, what's with all the hullabaloo?"

Ranjiro: "Nice, good to see you just in the nick of time."

Meanwhile.

Aiger and Y/n had run all the way to where black van went. It was parked outside some facility.

Aiger: "There you are. I finally found you. Your mine you won't get away with this."

Y/n: "Geez, I thought we were never going to catch up."

As they are about to go in, Ranjiro shows up with his group.

Ranjiro: "Hold it. You two lost it of you think I'm gonna let you have all the fun."