Chapter 38: Reunion with Laban!

Hey my readers, was able to get this chapter in even with all the work I have since school is wrapping up, next week in gonna be my last week of school so after that expect sooner chapters!

Recap:Last time on A Crimson Bond, the twins startedtheir training journey first stopping by Xavier and his Kingdom. Xavier had a surprisefor the two as he had a special Turbo Stadium for them to battle in. During thebattle Royal the twins both suffered loses from Xavier due to their ownproblems. But with the help of Xavier and each other they were both able topush pass their doubts. In the next battle royal Aiger came out with a brandnew move winning him the battle royal. In the end Y/n received a Dagger frameto help Turbo Dragon. Where are the twins heading now? Find out on this chapterof A Crimson Bond!

In the jungles of the Savanna Laban was next to a tree stacking rocks to tell his fortune.

Laban: "Is it east or is it west? Earth elementals, where will I find my next opponent?"

As Laban stacked on more rock, the rocks started to shift until they stood straight. Laban looked back at the leopard that was beside him confused on what it meant. He started stacking more rocks.

Laban: "Elementals. Elementals. Elementals. Elementals. Elementals! Elementals!"

Soon the rocks were so high Laban had to climb the tree to keep stacking them.

Laban: "Huh? Why haven't they collapsed yet?"

Then Laban realizes what it meant.

Laban: "Ah. Up there!"

Laban looked up as he saw a plane flying overhead.

Laban: "Let's go!"

He yells as he jumps down from the tree with his panther buddy following him.

The plane lands as Laban and the Panther catch up to it. The doors open revealing Aiger and Y/n.

Laban: "Aiger! Y/n! I see that my opponents are gonna be you two!"

Aiger and Y/n look over and noticed Laban.

Aiger: "Eh? Laban!"

Y/n: "It's nice to see you again!"

The twins jump down to Laban.

Aiger and Laban roar at each other before bursting into laughter.

Y/n: "You two are ridiculous." Y/n chuckled.

Laban: "Aiger, Y/n! It's good to see you two!"

Aiger: "Same here!"

Y/n: "And we've heard Vice Leopard has been fixed."

Aiger and Y/n look over to the panther behind Laban.

Aiger: That's a panther, right? Is it your pet or something?"

Laban: "Pet? This is the King of the Savanna."

Y/n: "King of the Savanna?"

Laban: "We're really close friends.

Aiger: "I see."

Y/n: "Cool."

Aiger and Y/n then look out towards the Savanna.

Aiger: "Whoa."

Y/n: "This is awesome!"

Aiger: "This place is incredible!"