Chapter 2: Emperor Forneus

Recap: Last time on A Crimson Bond, the Akabane Twins ran into a blue hair boy name Valt Aoi. After introducing themselves to him they took him back to their home where their dad help Valt make a Turbo bey. After seeing his Turbo Bey in action, the Twins wanted to have one themselves. Even though their dad refused, the two made their own, Z-Achilles and Icicle Dragon. With their Turbo beys they challenged Valt to battle, but both Twins lost. Even though they lost, they would make it their Goal to become the strongest team in the world. How they will achieve this goal, let's find out in this chapter of A Crimson Bond!

Ever since the battle with Valt the Akabane twins went around battling different bladers to become stronger. With their combined strength they won every battle they had.

Aiger and Y/n were by the water fountain talking to kids.

Kid 1: "Aiger, Y/n!"

Aiger: "Don't talk to us like were friends."

Kid 1: "Quit acting so stuck up."

Y/n: "He can't help feeling stuck up if he keeps winning against you guys."

Kid 1: "Oh yeah how about we battle again to see who the strongest?"

Y/n (Whisper): "Will that even make a difference; we beat them so many times now."

Aiger (Whisper): "I know, I'm trying to find a challenge for us."

Aiger: "Okay, if you think you're up for it."

The group finds a stadium near a water fountain and decided to battle there.

Aiger takes the battle easily and does a backflip to celebrate the win.

Y/n: "Tough luck buddy."

Naru: "You're so strong Aiger!"

Aiger: "Sorry guys your just not a match for me and Y/n anymore."

Kid 1: "We'll see who gets the last laugh in the end!"

Y/n: "Says the guys that lost to him!"

The pack of kids run off.

Y/n: "Hey, brother."

Aiger: ...

Y/n: "Brother...."

Aiger: ....

Y/n: "AIGER!"

Aiger then snapped out it and turned to Y/n.

Aiger: "What is it?"

Y/n: "You zoned out again. Thinking about Valt?"

Aiger: "Yeah, he beat the both of us, I just want to become stronger so I can beat him."

Y/n: "You're not the only one. I want to beat Valt as well."

Naru: "Good work you too. Both of you got 40 wins today making 80 win all together!"

Aiger: "I don't care about right now!"

Naru starts crying.

Naru: "I'm working so hard to keep track of everything...."

Y/n: "Aiger!"

Aiger: "I'm sorry Naru please don't cry."

Naru cries louder.

Y/n: "Naru, please my ears!"

Aiger: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

Naru stops crying, but it turns out she was faking it.