Chapter 9: Toko's Battle

Recap: Last time on A Crimson Bond, Suoh had completed his Turbo bey Heat Salamander. He decided to take it for a test drive by challenging Ranjiro. With his new bey Suoh moped the floor with Ranjiro. When Aiger and Toko saw what happened, Aiger challenged Suoh. During the second battle it seemed Suoh had change completely as well as his bey. Aiger was no problem for Suoh as he defeated him with ease. As Y/n tried to challenge him he denied it saying that it would be pointless and that they will se each other in the Luinor Cup. With a new rival on the loose the twins train in their own ways so they can beat Suoh. Will either of these Twins be able to more on, or will they be stopped in their tracks. Find out on this chapter of A Crimson Bond.

It's the morning and Aiger is training till he is interrupted by Naru.

She shows him the most recent news on the Luinor Cup.

Hanami: "I hope your ready boys and girls, time for a big helping of Beynews. The second round of the Luinor Cup is the subject on everyone's mind all over Asia, and after a ferocious battle, the first balder to advance through the second round is Hae-Jin Oh! He's famous in the world of archery, but he's shown tremendous power in the Bey arena, too. He's surely the envy of bladers around the world."

Naru: "Aiger, this is the record in the qualifiers, right?"

Aiger: "I guess. If you ask me, we were pretty evenly matched."

Hanami: "Word is, Hae-Jin Oh is the fan favorite to win the entire tournament. Best of luck bladers. I'll see you on the flip side."

Aiger: "He's a fan favorite, huh. We'll see who the favorite is I when the tournament in a landslide."

(Y/N POV)

I was looking at my phone to see some of the matches, I saw that Toko had to face Suoh and if either of them won I be facing them next if I win my match. As much as I wanted Toko to I knew he couldn't be Suoh. So, I had to be ready to beat Suoh, I decided to do some physical exercise to boost my launch strength. From push-ups to handstands, I trained hard. After a while I decided to do some running and saw Ranjiro and Aiger training Toko. I think it good if they want to help him. But he won't stand a chance anyways. Wait why did I say that? I must be training too hard. Maybe after this I will apologize to my brother about being so distant lately. But not right now I have to beat Suoh and win the Luinor Cup. I wonder how long Toko will last against Suoh, I think as I continue running.

Time Skip

As I was running back, I saw Toko on the river side. I went down to go talk to him. He looked down and I asked him what's wrong. He told me that he felt nervous about the match against Suoh and what people were gonna think of him, after all he is the younger sibling of the world champ. I told him that he should just try his best and don't let what others say or think bring him down. He smiled at me as I smiled back. To help him, I decided that I would help him train. We started training and it was fun. With each match I could tell Toko was improving, at one point he even got a point on me. Which is impressive, after we finished training, I wished Toko good luck in his match against. He thanked me for all the help as went off to continue my training.

(3rd POV)

It's the next day as the second round of the Luinor Cup begins.

Hanami: "Hello everyone and welcome to the second round of the Luinor Cup! The bladers are here to win but which one of them will make it though?"

Aiger's Battle.

Aiger: "Z-Breaker!"

Achilles charges towards the opponent's bey and bursts it.