Chapter 37: Reunion with Xavier!

Hey readers back with another chapter! I know you all waited for this one so here you go! Also thanks to all the peeps who are being patient for each chapter.

Recap: Last time on A Crimson Bond, Free took on the God of Destruction Phi in an all out battle. Things were looking up for Free till Phi showed Phoenix's true power, putting immense pressure on Free. In the end Phi overpowered Free and destroyed his Geist Fafnir leaving shook. After watching the battle themselves the twins have decided to go on a training journey to become strong enough to defeat Phi. Let's show how their journey is starting out on this chapter of A Crimson Bond!

Aiger and Y/n's plane landed, soon they both arrived off the plane.

Aiger: "Out training adventure starts now!"

Y/n: "Right!"

Suddenly there were guards, and a red carpet was rolled out.

Y/n: "What the?"

Aiger: "What's going on?"

As the red carpet rolled out they heard a familiar voice.

Xavier: "Salutations, rivals! I'm glad you've arrived!"

It was Xavier on his horse.

Y/n: "Xavier!"

Aiger: "Hey man!"

Xavier: "Aiger, Y/n welcome to my Kingdom! Please, enjoy your stay!"

Xavier led the two inside his castle and it was beautiful, there were paintings, chandeliers and jewelry.

Aiger: "So cool."

Y/n: "Yeah."

Xavier: "It's very nice of you two to stop by. Your always welcome. I received word from Kris that you two are on a training adventure and you've come to my kingdom for a bit of assistance."

Butler: "Ever since then, our Prince has eagerly awaited your arrival. The anticipation kept him up all night and he hardly got any sleep."

Xavier: "Hey! They don't need to know about that!"

The maids giggled at his reaction.

Xavier: clears throat "I've been watching all your battles at the Dread Tower and the rematch against Hyde. You two have progressed a bit since we last met."

Aiger: "And it's not just a bit, we've had a Turbo Power up!

Both Y/n and Aiger showed off their beys.

Xavier: "So that must Turbo Achilles and Turbo Dragon!"

Aiger: "That's right on your Xcalius ain't got nothin on them!"

Xavier: "Don't be so sure! I too have grown more powerful since our paths have crossed!"

Y/n: "Well why don't you show us!?"

Aiger: "Yeah, let's hurry up and battle!"

Then all of sudden Aiger's stomach growls.

Aiger: Groans "I forgot I haven't eaten yet."

Y/n: "What is with you and forgetting to eat?"

Aiger: "Hey, you're not any better!"

Y/n: "Yeah right!" Y/n crossed their arms, but then their stomach growls.