Chapter 4: Aiger vs Fubuki

Recap: Last time on A Crimson Bond, Y/n continued their battle with Fubuki, things were looking up but Fubuki made the comeback and was able to beat them. Laster they were challenged by the leader of the Wild bey Gang, Ranjiro Kiyama. After meeting up by the riverside, Aiger and Ranjiro faced off. But their battle ended up taking longer than expected, lasting the whole day. In the end the battle ended in a draw, but Ranjiro and Aiger promised that they would have a rematch. What events are the twins gonna experience this time? Find out on this Chapter of A Crimson Bond!

It was another day at Beigoma Academy as Aiger was waken up by a sheep in his tent.

Aiger: "Moring, how's it's going."

Aiger is cleaning up the pen when Y/n and Naru arrive with some food for the animals.

Naru: "Aiger! Y/n and I got the things you wanted."

Aiger: "Right, thanks for the help."

Y/n: "No problem, that's what are siblings for."

Aiger starts feeding the rabbits.

Aiger: "Tastes pretty good, huh."

Naru: "I want to feed them too."

Y/n: "Just love these little guys!"

After feeding the animals the three walked through the hall. Students are giving them weird looks and are talking about them.

Y/n: "What is with everyone?"

Naru: "Well, remember when you guys battled all those bladers and when Y/n battled Fubuki and when Aiger faced off against the Wild Bey Gang, people started making up rumors about it."

Aiger: "It's only natural."

Naru: "I agree now that everyone knows how strong you two are their probably curious. I got an idea how about joining the beyclub? "

Aiger: "I think that is a terrible idea, I'm gonna wipe the floor with that Fubuki guy."

Y/n: "I still need to get my rematch!"

As their talking Fubuki walks passed them.

Naru: "How's it going Fubuki?"

Fubuki doesn't respond as he starts to walk pass.

Aiger: "Wassup?"

Y/n: "Been a while huh?"

Fubuki sends them a glare as he continues to walk away.

Naru: "What's his problem, he completely ignored us."

Aiger: "Fubuki Sumiye when we battle, you're going down!"

Y/n: "And I'll have my rematch!"

Later on, lots of the beyclub members enter a building getting ready to watch something.

Aiger: "I wonder why everyone is crowed by that door?"

Y/n: "Let's check it out."

They are about to head in till their stopped by Toko and Nika.

Nika: "Sorry you two, beyclub members only."

Y/n: "Really?"

Aiger: "Oh, come on! That's not fair and you know it!"

Naru: "Aiger, Y/n!"

They both turn to see Naru.

Naru: "Over here!"