Chapter 32: An Unbreakable Bond!

Bet you all waited for this one.

Recap: Last time on A Crimson Bond, Aiger and Y/n along with Shu headed home to create a new Achilles and Dragon. With some help from Naru as well, Turbo Achilles and Turbo Dragon were born. Even though both twins struggled to unlock the Turbo Awakening, they pulled through and were able to activate it! With their new beys and their sibling bond restored they are ready to take on any opponent. How will the twins do with their new beys? Find out on this chapter of A Crimson Bond.

Outside their house, Aiger and Y/n were both looking at the Achilles and Dragon statues. The Shu walked up to the two.

Shu: "You to look happy."

Aiger: "You think so?"

Y/n puts their hands behind their head.

Y/n: "We were just remembering when we fist made our beys."

Aiger: "Yeah, back then, everything was so much fun. You know, this whole time, I've only been thinking about winning."

Y/n: "And I've only been thinking about being better than you."

Shu: "Well, it's true that if you don't' have a desire to win, you won't get any stronger. Not only that but setting a goal for yourself can help as well, but at the end of that day the most importation thing is to truly enjoy yourself while you're Blading."

Aiger: "And if we do that, will we be able to fully regain the bond with our beys?"

Shu: "You're going to have you to answer that one yourselves. Unfortunately, this is where my help comes to an end. See from this moment on, I'm a Blader you have to beat."

The twin's eyes widen from the declaration, but they are determined.

Back at the School, Aiger and Y/n were feeding the animals.

Aiger: "Make sure you guys feed up!" Aiger said as he was feeding the sheep.

Y/n: "You got to have the energy to make it through the day." Y/n said gleefully as they were feeding the chickens.

Just then Naru ran up to them.

Naru: "Aiger, Y/n beynews is about to begin, and they say they've got something big to reveal today!"

Aiger: "I wonder what it could be."

Y/n: "Let's go find out."

Three head inside the gym to watch beynews as Hanami announces another official battle.

Hanami: "How's it going out there, all you Bey fans?! A battle between Y/n Akabane and Hyde has been scheduled! We all know that last time these two faced off Hyde came in with some destructive power! Will Y/n have their redemption against Hyde or will Hyde show off the same destructive power he showed last time! Stayed tuned, cause this battle is gonna be a good one folks!"

Y/n: "Me!?"

Aiger: "Awwww. But I wanted to get a rematch, but hey, I know you'll take him down for me."

Y/n: "I'll try my best." Y/n looks at their bey.

Aiger: "Come on, how about we train."

Y/n: "Right!"

Fubuki: "We're gonna help too."

Ranjiro: "Don't you go leaving us out of this!"

Later the group of four are training, their beys clash in the center before breaking away. As they battle a boy wearing a cap walks up to watch, and he sees Achilles and Dragon.