Chapter 23: One Rises and One Falls

Recap: Last time on A Crimson Bond, the gang found out that Aiger still had a chance to battle Valt, as him and Phi could both challenge him. As Aiger was training, Xavier took the group to meet his mentor. Xander Shakadara, another one of Valt's rivals. Xander trained Aiger by teaching him to "get in the zone." After the training the match everyone waited for arrived. Aiger vs Valt, the first round started off strong as Aiger released his dark aura took the first round, leaving everyone shocked. Y/n could only look on as this battle was going to decide everything. Who will take the match, Valt the champ or Aiger the challenger? Find out on this chapter of A Crimson Bond.

Valt's POV

"Somethings wrong." I say as I noticed the darkness in Aiger, I glance over and saw y/n with an unsure look in their eyes. I wonder if they know what's wrong with their brother. As I refocused, I see that Aiger was able to "wake up" from that dark state he was in earlier. Aiger, says he will finish it with the next battle, I compliment him on how much stronger he's gotten. He responds with saying he'll get stronger and he'll be the strongest blader in the world. I told him that I still plan on winning this match. He says that he'll crush me and become world champion. I furred my brows at his smack talk as we get ready for the second battle.

Y/N's POV

The second battle gets ready to begin as Valtand Aiger gets ready to launch. "3, 2, 1...Let it Rip!" They say as they launchtheir beys, Achilles takes the center and goes for Z-Defense. Valtryek counterswith a Rush Launch. Valt continues his assault on Achilles, saying that he'sgotten stronger as well. The group starts cheering for Aiger as his defenseseems to be blocking Valtryek's attacks. Soon they break away and both ride therail. Valtryek rides the shorter rail and pulls ahead. Valtryek hits the walland goes for a Wonder Winged Launch going in and striking Achilles and burstingit giving Valt two points. As I look at my brother, I could tell he wasfrustrated, he was about to pick up Achilles till Valt picked it up for and hesnatched it out of his hand. I could see my brother shaking with rage before heyelled out "Valt! I've had enough, this is the end for you!" His dark aurashowing as well, I could feel it. Then he changes Achilles to attack mode, thisbattle was going to decided it. They both got ready. "3! 2! 1! Let it Rip!" Thetwo beys went in and clashed again and again no-hold barded. Achilles then goesfor a Z-Whip sending Valtryek into the air.

It looks like its over but Valt is able to hang on barley, Valt counters withWonder Whip striking Achilles sending it into the wall, where it lost a lot ofstamina. Then I hear Aiger talking saying I'm gonna win over and over again ashis dark aura took over him. I could feel his power growing as I felt minegrowing. Even though I was not in the battle I felt a power building up inside.Then Aiger released his power his hair flaring up and his dark aura fullysurrounding him. I felt the surge of power the Aiger had, as the battlecontinued, I still wondered how our powers are connected. I remember that ourbeys told us about our bond, but I did not believe it would go to this extent.The battle continued as Aiger screamed that he was Achilles.

Valt looked concerned at he unleashed his aura as well, he used Wonder Flash Launch and the beys clashed with speed and power. Both beys then ride the rails, as I watched I started thinking that wasn't my brother anymore. Then my brother's eyes go purple and he released even more power. I felt the same surge of power he did, I had to make sure I didn't lose my balance because of it. I watched on the two clashed one final time before breaking away again.

With one final scream from Aiger Achilles swings it sword and breaks Valtryek right in half. Aiger roars in victory as Valt is left stunned as Valtryek falls. With Aiger celebrating, the crowd is left stunned. They announce Aiger the winner and crown him champion. But I wasn't thinking about that I was more shocked that my brother broke a bey. Well, Valt has it coming- wait what I am thinking. This whole battle has me shaken up. But I'm going to talk to Aiger about this later. I walked out of the stadium and waited for Aiger.

3rd Pov

Y/n was waiting for Aiger and saw and walked over.

Y/n: "We need to talk Aiger."

Aiger was confused at first but he agreed. The twins walked somewhere they could talk privately.
Y/n: "What was that?" Y/n stated.

Aiger: "What was what?" "

Y/n: "What was that match?!" Y/n yelled.

Aiger: "Why are you so mad I won!?"

Y/n: "I'm mad cause you broke Valt's bey! How could you that?!"

Aiger: "I had to do what I did to win!"

Y/n: "Are you kidding me! What kinda of reason is that, don't you feel any remorse?!"

Aiger: "I won and that all that matters."

He started to walk off, but Y/n grabbed his arm.

Y/n: "No you're not leaving."

Aiger: "I am, I won and that's all that matters."

He shook their arm off. This caused something to snap within Y/n as they say something quietly.

Aiger: "What did you say?" Aiger asked.

Y/n said nothing.

Aiger: "I know, you said something spit it out!" Aiger yelled.

Y/n: "I said, how would you like it...IF I BROKE YOU BEY!"

Aiger was caught off guard by this, he never seen Y/n act this way, the malice coming from them was something else. Y/n walked up and grabbed Aiger by his shirt.

Y/n: "I WONDER HOW YOU WOULD FEEL IF I BROKE YOUR BEY!?"

This wasn't Y/n anymore this was something else. Y/n's dark aura was darker than before, instead of purple it was black. This blackness was HATE, the hate the Y/n had buildup was released making this. Y/n let go of Aiger as they walked off taking their aura with them, leaving Aiger filled one thing...Fear.

CHAPTER 23 END