Chapter 36: The God of Destruction

Recap: Last time on A Crimson Bond, Principal Shinoda had a gift for all the students. It was a double decker stadium. To celebrate the gift battle royal was held, Ranjiro, Fubuki, Toko, Aiger, Y/n and Suoh fought against each other to come out on top. Thanks to some careful strategy from Toko he was able to come out on top and even get his revenge on Suoh by beating him. Meanwhile at B.C Sol Free was training till he was interrupted by none other than Phi rocking a new outfit to match his Dread Phoenix. He challenged Free to a battle and said he was going to destroy his Geist Fafnir. Will Free be able to beat Phi or will the God of Destruction shatter Fafnir? Found out on this Chapter of A Crimson Bond!

Aiger is asleep in his tent, till Naru and Y/n come running over.

Naru: "We've got some big new!"

Y/n: "So wake up, you sleepyhead!" Y/n yells as they open up the tent.

Aiger is still snoring in his tent.

Naru: "This is serious! Free is going up against Phi in a battle!"

Aiger finally wakes up, letting out a long yawn.

Aiger: "Free's gonna be doing what with who?" He asked as he rubbed his eye.

Y/n: "Didn't you hear us? Free is going to battle Phi!"

Aiger shoots up as he is now fully awake.

Aiger: "Well why didn't you say so!?"

Y/n: "We just did....whatever come on!"

The three with them meet up in the gym as they watch Hanami make an announcement.

Hanami: "Good morning, boys and girls! I've got an exciting announcement! At long last, the mysterious Blading enigma, Phi, has set off on the road to become the next world Champion! And his first pit stop is none other than the one and only lone-wolf blader, Free De La Hoya!"

Aiger: "Free, huh?"

Hanami: "This showdown is taking place tomorrow on Free's home turf, El Astro!"

Suddenly Hanami receives a message.

Hanami: "Huh? What's this? It appears we've just received a message from Phi!"

Phi's message starts playing on screen.

Phi: "Hear me, for I am the God of Destruction. Behold my bey. It has been reincarnated as Dread Phoenix." He says as he shows off his Dread Phoenix.

Aiger: "Wait. Did he just say Dread?"

Y/n: "Phoenix evolved?"

Ranjiro: "Did I hear that right? That guy has a new bey?"

Phi: "The first bey that will fall by my hand will be Free De La Hoya's Geist Fafnir. Destruction is everything. For me, it's what Blading is truly about! Now Bladers all around the world may sit back and wait in anticipation for tomorrow's devastating Battle!"

Y/n: "This guy."

Hanami: "Wha?! There you have it! What a daring declaration from Phi! Looks like he's not missing a beat after dominating his twin brother Hyde and absolutely obliterating Dread Hades out of existence the other day! Will Free be able to stop this train of destruction in it's tracks?! Find out at tomorrow's highly anticipated Battle! You're definitely not gonna want to miss this one! Catch you guys at the stadium!" Hanami finishes his announcement.