Chapter 18: Operation: Protect the Bey Stars!

Recap: Last time on A Crimson Bond, the bladers went up against each other in three way battles. The first three way battle was Fubuki vs Laban vs Xavier. Laban, thanks to Howling Bite was able to defeat them both. After that battle, it was Y/n vs Phi vs Ranjiro. An unexpected result happened as Phoenix went straight through Dragon almost hitting Y/n as it went out of the stadium giving Ranjiro the win. Finally, the battle with Suoh, Hae-Jin and Aiger. It was a clash of wills as both Suoh and Hae-Jin gave it their all to stay in. In the end Hae-Jin lost and he had to leave the ship. Will the battle for survival still going on, who will be the next blader eliminated? Find out on this chapter of A Crimson Bond.

Bey Star count: Phi has 4. Laban, Xavier and Aiger have 2. Fubuki, Y/n, Suoh and Ranjiro have 1.

Senor Hanami: "Good morning! Rise and Shine, all you bey fans out there! Riddle me this. What glimmers brightly even on refreshing morning like the one today? That's right. All of your bey stars. Let's see how many of these glimmering beauties each of you currently have."

The board changes to show everyone's bey stars.

Beyeen: "Thank you all for winning while we got things set up. We appreciate it. Now let's get to it and announce the matchups for the next challenge."

The screen shuffles the bladers and the results are in.

Xavier Vs Ranjiro.

Fubuki Vs Suoh.

Phi Vs Y/n.

Aiger Vs Laban.

Beyeen: "Okay. Bey fans. There you have it."

Laban: "Aiger, looks like we're going at it this time."

Aiger: "We finally get to battle one-on-one. I can't wait."

Laban: "I'm looking forward to it, too."

Aiger: "Prepared to be blown away."

The two growl at each other.

Xavier then points to Ranjiro.

Xavier: "It would seem that you are my opponent. Best of luck."

Ranjiro: "That's some confidence you got there. Let's see how the hero stacks up to me."

Y/n then sees Phi.

Y/n: "I'm up against Phi again. I must beat him if I want to stay in this".

Fubuki turns to Suoh.

Fubuki: "Suoh."

Everyone went off to do their own thing.

Aiger and Y/n were training together. Y/n was a bit hesitant to train with their brother but they agreed. After training for awhile, they were both tired and sweating.

As they were training, they kept getting flashbacks to their losses.

Y/n groans, frustrated.

Y/n: "How are we supposed to be the strongest when we keep losing."

Aiger: "I don't know, but I'm making I never lose another battle again!"

Y/n: "Same here!"

They both launch their beys.

The beys clash as their both sent out.

Dragon hits the ground while Achilles is caught by Fubuki who was walking by.