Chapter 11: Battle of Betrayal

Recap: Last time on A Crimson Bond, the Luinor Cup continued as the next battle was Suoh vs Y/n. Y/n had few new tricks up their sleeve, being able to score a point on Suoh. But even with that they weren't able to defeat Suoh as they were knocked out of the tournament. The next major battle was Aiger vs Ranjiro, Aiger was on the ropes but after getting his act together he was able to defeat Ranjiro and move on. How will the rest of the Luinor Cup matches play out? Find out on this chapter of A Crimson Bond.

After the recent battles Hanami is getting ready to announce the next matchups.

Hanami: "Okay, all you glorious bey fans out there direct you attention to the overhead monitors! The moment you've been waiting for has arrived! The matchups for the Luinor Cup semifinals are about to be decided! Ready? Let the shuffling begin."

The board starts shuffling the bladers as the matchups are revealed.

Hanami: "And it's set!"

The board show it's Aiger VS Hae-Jin and Suoh VS Fubuki.

Aiger: "Alright!"

Fubuki: "Me and Suoh."

Hanami: "First up are Fubuki Sumiye and Suoh Genji. These two aren't just any old bladers. They're teammate from the Beigoma Academy Beyclub."

Toko: "This is crazy."

Nika: "I know, right."

Hanami: "Next is a showdown between Hae-Jin Oh and Aiger Akabane! Believe it or not, these two are currently slumber buddies sharing the same tent."

Hae-Jin: "THE MOMENT'S ARRIVED! I AM HAPPY TO HAVE THE CHANCE TO BATTLE YOU!"

Hae-Jin yelled at the group.

Y/n: "Someone is fired up."

Aiger: "You don't gotta tell me this is your happy face. Hah! Better get ready for a you-lost face."

Hanimi: "Friendships will be tested as Bladers-in-arms clash in the semifinals! It'll be so much fun, I can hardly stand it!"

Outside the building Fubuki walks up to Suoh.

Fubuki: "Suoh."

Suoh turns to him.

Fubuki: "Let's have a good battle."

Suoh: "A good battle, you say?"

Suoh laughs.

Suoh: "What do you mean by that?"

Fubuki: "I mean that when we face off, I want the battle to be at full strength."

Suoh: "You want to win?"

Fubuki: "Well, I don't intend on losing."

Suoh: "And what if I said I've no intention of fighting you at full capacity?"

Fubuki: "Eh?"

Suoh: "That honor's reserved for someone else, and that someone is Lui. I don't see the need in going that far against the likes of you."

Fubuki: "What'd you say?"

Suoh: "There's no way I'm going to lose."

Fubuki: "Suoh, what's wrong?"

Suoh: "The realization may not have sunken in yet, Fubuki, but the sun has set upon your career."

Fubuki: "Excuse me?"