Chapter 28: Secret Of The Fused Bey!

Recap: Last time on A Crimson Bond, the group of three entered the Dread Tower and ended up finding Dr. Evel and his bey Orb Engaard. His bey was bey to stick to the stadium. Evel defeated Ranjiro soundly but Aiger took him down when it was his turn. After that the three found themselves in another room, where they had to face the Solar Stadium. It was a tough challenge, but the twins were able to defeat both Left Astro and Right Artemis. Now they are traveling deeper into the Dread Tower. Will the twins be able to get to Hyde and have their rematch or will they be lost in the Dread Tower. Found out on this Chapter of A Crimson Bond.

In the Dread Tower throne room Hyde is talking to Evel.

Hyde: "That mischievous Count Nightfell has stolen some data, has he?"

Evel: "To be accurate, he didn't steal it. I merelt allowed him to think he did."

Hyde: "And why do that?"

Evel: "By now, Count Nightfell has undoubtedly uncovered the secret behind Astro and Artemis. And once he discovers that Aether combines the power of the two beys, the chances that he'll challenge one of the twins to a battle are quite high."

Hyde: "Impressive as always, Dr. Evel. How very calculating of you."

Evel: "Compared to Astro and Artemis, Aether is much stronger, so even those two will have trouble."

Hyde: "And that means in order for them to win is by pushing their resonance further than it's ever been."

Evel: "Yes, precisely, as far as they can, it's exactly as you'd hoped."

Hyde: "Interesting. You've done well Dr. Evel. With that we finally have the headliner for tonight's main event. I can hardly wait! Hah hah!"

Meanwhile the group of three are on one of the upper levels of the Dread Tower.

Aiger: "So where exactly does Hyde hang out in a place like this?"

Y/n: "He probably has his room considering this is his home turf."

Ranjiro: "Well we've been playing hide and seek long enough. Come out, already!"

Just then a sudden gust of wind blows, and then Count Nightfell lands Behind them. They turn around to see him.

Count Nightfelll: "Greetings!"

Y/n: "Not this guy again."

Ranjiro: "Who's this goon?"

The twins remember what Count Nightfell said when they first met.

Aiger: "If your planning on stealing Achilles than think again."

Y/n: "No way, I'm letting you get your hands-on Dragon!"

Count Nightfell: "I'm not gonna steal them. I'll just have it in my hands, like I said I would."

Aiger: "But that's what stealing means!"

Count Nightfell: "Anyway you three are seeking Hyde, are you not?"

Ranjiro: "Yeah, and what's it to you?"

Count Nightfell: "I'm volunteering to guide you to him. That is, if either of you can manage to defeat my Aether in battle."

He then shows the pieces of Astro and Artemis.

Y/n: "What the..."

Aiger: "No way! Isn't that they bey we burst earlier?!"