Chapter 39: Take Flight! Aerial Showdown!

Recap:LastTime on a Crimson Bond thetwins arrived in the Savanna to reunite with Laban to continue their specialtraining. All three of them battled in unique Turbo Stadium Laban had, afterhearing out from Laban, the twins both learned new special moves. But theycouldn't celebrate for long as they found out Kit was having a title match withValt! They arrived to see the final battle as Kit gave it his all to burst Valtryekbut in the end Valt got the win. Let's see what the twins are gonna do now inthis chapter of A Crimson Bond!

It was dark in the El Astro stadium as all the seats were empty, Laban, Y/n and Aiger were still in the stadium.

Laban: "Hey Aiger, Y/n. We should get going."

But the twins didn't hear Laban as they were zoned out.

Laban: "Aiger? Y/n? Didn't you two hear me?"

The still didn't respond but their aura's showing. Laban took a stance just to be safe.

Aiger: "Hey Valt! I'm taking you down no matter right!"

Y/n stayed silent though, but it looked like they had their mind made up too. Both auras disappeared as the two ran off.

Laban: "Hey, wait!"

Laban ran after them as they continued to run to BC Sol Laban caught up with them.

Laban: "What has gotten into you two?"

Aiger: "Watching the two of them battle like that has got me all fired up inside!"

Y/n: "Same here!"

Aiger: "We gotta burn all this energy so we're gonna run it off!"

At BC Sol, Kit was training with his bey.

Kit: "Let it Rip!"

He shouts as his bey lands in the stadium going around.

Kit: "Not yet, my launch still isn't strong enough. At this rate I'll never surpass Valt."

Aiger: "Kit!"

Kit turns around hearing Aiger's voice as he sees him running up along with Y/n and Laban.

Aiger: "Hey, I got a question for you!"

Kit: "Well before that, answer me this."

Aiger: "What's up?"

Kit: "Who's that guy behind you?" He asked looking towards Laban.

Laban: "I'm Laban Vanot."

Kit: "Huh?"

Laban then takes out his little fortune telling device as he looks towards Kit.

Laban: "I see. You've earned the favor of air elementals."

Kit: "Oh, I know who you are! You were the guy that completely flopped during the Battleship Cruise."

(Wow Kit, nice way to greet someone)

Laban growls after hearing the insult.

Kit laughs to himself.

Kit: "I'm just kidding, you were a great member of the Turbo 4."

Laban: "What do you mean were? That really didn't sound like a compliment you know."

Aiger: "Hey, Kit, do you know where Valt is?"