Chapter 13: Luinor Cup Finals

Recap: Last Time on A Crimson Bond, the day were Aiger and Hae-jin was coming up quickly. But through his coach's Hae-jin was planning on leaving, heading back to Korea, if he did Aiger would automatically advance. When the day arrived and Hae-Jin didn't show up, Aiger couldn't believe Hae-Jin would leave. Just when it looked like there was gonna be no match, Hae-Jin showed up ready to battle. The battle went underway as both bladers gave it their all, but in the end Aiger defeated Hae-Jin. As Hae-jin was leaving, Aiger promised that someday they would battle again. The finals for the Luinor Cup is going to Suoh vs Aiger, who is going to win? Find on out on this chapter of A Crimson Bond!

A boy sitting on a Rockside throw some on the ground as they fall in a specific pattern.

???: "To receive all I desire, a way to the east I must acquire".

The boy gets up.

???: "I couldn't have asked for a better fortune".

The boy runs off the Rockside as he runs towards the east.

At the beyclub everyone is watching another one of Valt's title matches.

Valt is up against Silas his old teammate from B.C Soul.

The score is 2 to 1 with Silas leading.

Silas: "The El Astro crowd is getting pretty hyped up."

Valt: "Yeah, I know? Guess they really like me, huh?"

Silas: "They're cheering for me."

Valt: "You wish."

Gumita: "Hey, those two are on the same team, aren't they?"

Benimaru: "Sure are. They're both in BC Soul along with Cap'n's big brother."

Tobisuke: "So, this is a battle between teammates."

Koji: "I never thought I'd see Valt cornered like this."

Harumi: "Silas seems to have the momentum right now."

Toko: "I believe in you. Bro."

Nika: "I know you can do it, Valt."

Aiger: "Ah, man you guys really don't get it, do you?"

All except Y/n: "Huh?"

Aiger: "Silas is the only blader who's cornered here. Watch. Valt had this in the bad."

Y/n: "I agree with him on this. He's bound to make a comeback."

Naru: "Do you two really think so?"

Ranjiro: "These two are right on the money. He has a lot more fight left in him than your giving him credit for."

Aiger: "You better win this match Valt, cause if you lose to this nobody, you'll have to answer to me."

Y/n (Thought): "Didn't we just say he was his teammate; he doesn't seem like a nobody to me."

Ref: "Third Battle. Ready, Set!"

All: "3, 2, 1..."

Bladers: "Let it RIP!"

Both beys land in the stadium Valtryek is off to the races.

Valt: "Now, Rush Launch!"

Valtryek goes in and attacks Satomb with a flurry of blows.

Valt: "Take him out! Wonder Flash Launch!"