Chapter 8: Heat Salamander

Recap: Last time on A Crimson Bond, the Luinor Cup had finally began. For the first qualifier everyone had to test their launch power. As everyone was testing their launch power, a blader named Hae-Jin Oh broke the machine! Soon they moved on to the battle part of the cup. Aiger and Y/n were able to win their battles and were able to move on. They are both one step closer to winning the cup and battling Lui. How will the twins fair with the competition? Find out on this chapter of A Crimson Bond.

After the first two days of the Luinor Cup, it was night and Suoh was home tending to his plants.

Suoh then has a flashback to when Fubuki first got his Turbo bey and he lost against him. He then walks into a room that held his family heirloom, a dragon fang.

???: "At long last the time has come. That Dragon Fang the Genji family heirloom passed down from generations, you're seeking to use its power."

Suoh: "Listen Saruzo, it seems I require your skills as an extraordinary swordsmith."

Saruzo: "Leave everything to me Master Suoh."

Suoh watches as Saruzo uses the Dragon Fang to create his Turbo bey.

Suoh: "I'm one step closer to creating the strongest bey in the world."

Suoh puts his bey together.

Suoh: "Now it's complete and ready for its debut, Rise Heat Salamander!"

Salamander starts to glow creating a gust of wind, suddenly a mark appears on Suoh's face and one of his eyes open revealing a yellow eye.

Suoh smirks.

The next day Naru is feeding the animals.

Naru: "Alright everyone here's your meal. Now make sure you eat to up, so you get lots of energy."

Naru then walks out to feed the chickens when she feels a strange presence, she turns around to see Suoh.

Suoh: "Well good morning."

Naru: "Morning. Aren't you from the beyclub?"

Suoh: "Yes. My name's Suoh Genji. Do you know where Aiger or Y/n is? I checked Aiger's tent and they weren't there."

Naru: "Those two must have run-off somewhere. But they couldn't have gone too far. I'll go look for them."

Suoh: "No need. If you would just tell them the Salamander came by to see them."

Naru: "Sal Amanda? I don't understand."

Suoh: "Oh, you will in due time."

He walks away.

Naru: "Sal Amanda? what a weird name."

At the School Entrance

Toko and Nika were looking for Suoh.

They walk out to see Suoh.

Toko: "It's Suoh."

Nika: "Suoh!"

He continues to walk away.

Toko: "He left us? But didn't he hear us calling him?"

Toko: "He's acting kind of strange don't you think?"

Nika: "I wonder what's wrong."

Back at the school yard

Y/n is doing some laps on the track when they see some younger kids trying to use Aiger's SMTT.