Chapter 19: Darkness Takes Hold

Recap: Last time on A Crimson Bond, the bladers faced off in one vs one battles. Aiger was able to win his match against Laban. For the next battle, Y/n had to go up against Phi, but to everyone's surprise, Phi forfeited the match for his own reasons, leaving Y/n dissatisfied. For the next battle Fubuki had his rematch against Suoh. With his newfound strength he was able to defeat Suoh. For the last match it was Ranjiro vs Xavier. Ranjiro gave it his all but it wasn't enough for him to win and he lost his last bey star. Even though he's no longer in the battleship cruise, he plans on staying to keep an eye on the twins. More and more bladers are being eliminated, but which blader will come out on top? Find out on this chapter of A Crimson Bond.

Aiger, Xavier and Laban were racing till they ended up on an island far away from the beycrusier.

Meanwhile on the battleship cruise.

Naru: "Captain, Y/n, help!"

Naru ran up to them very worried.

Y/n: "Naru, what's wrong?"

Ranjiro: "Yeah, what's with all the hullabaloo?"

Naru: "It's Aiger. I think he's in trouble! He was gonna have a sea-kayak race with Xavier and Laban."

Naru tells the others what happened as tears threaten to fall out as she was worried for their brother.

Y/n hugs Naru to comfort her.

Y/n: "It's gonna be okay Naru, we'll find our brother and the others, don't worry."

Ranjiro: "Give me a break. What's with those three?"

Tobisuke: "Aw, man it's not gonna be easy to find them in this fog."

Gumita: "Yeah, that's for sure."

Naru: "What are gonna do!?

Y/n: "Don't worry, I know we'll find them!"

(TIMESKIP TO WHEN THEY FOUND THEM, CAUSE I'M LAZY)

The guys were able to find Aiger, Laban and Xavier after tracking the GPS signal from the kayaks. They found them at the top of a mountain, and they were back on the ship just in time for the battle.

Sensor Hanami: "Hey, there, all you astonishing Bey fans! Are you ready to get this started?! In just a few short moments, our beloved bladers will have to fight for their survival in a series of thrilling battles!"

Beyeen: "Welcome back, everyone. It's time for me to announce today's exciting new matchups."

The board shuffles the bladers around revealing the matches.

Fubuki vs Y/n

Xavier vs Aiger

Phi vs Laban

Aiger: "Now we can see once and for all who's the best!"

Xavier: "Yes. I've waited a long time."

Aiger: "Achilles is psyched for this too!"

Aiger holds up his bey as Xavier does the same.

Xavier: "Same goes for Xcalius."

Y/n: "Looks like I finally get my rematch against you Fubuki."

Fubuki: "You better give your all. I'm not going easy."

Y/n: "You took the word right out if my mouth."

Senor Hanami: "Alright ladies and gentlemen, let's start the first match! It's Fubuki Sumiye vs Y/n Akabane!"