One-Off Chapter: Hiccups

Alright everyone before we head into the final Chapter of this book, I've made this one-off chapter. So enjoy you guys!

Aiger, Y/n were hanging out with Ranjiro they were talking by the riverside were Naru came by with a basket.

Aiger: "Naru, we're over here!" He waved to his little sis.

Naru: "Oh there you you are!" She runs down with the basket.

Y/n: "What's in the basket, Naru?"

Naru: "Well it turns out I had some leftover sandwiches, so I brought them here where you guys can enjoy them. I even packed some water bottles to wash it down!"

Aiger: "Awesome, thanks Naru!"

Ranjiro: "Sweet!"

Ranjiro, Aiger and Y/n takes the sandwiches as they start eating. Aiger is chowing them his sandwiches very quickly as he chugs down his water.

Ranjiro: "Yo, Aiger your eating kinda fast-"

Y/n: "A lot faster than usual, you might wanna slow down."

Aiger: "Oh come on, what's the worse that can happen?"

Aiger continued eating quickly and as he started drinking his water, he hiccupped.

Aiger: "What hiccup the?!"

Y/n laughs.

Y/n: "Looks like you have the hiccups now."

Aiger: "Oh come hiccup on!"

Ranjiro: "Well let's see if we can get rid of them."

Naru: "Well I heard drinking water helps with hiccups."

Aiger starts drinking water again but he hiccups while doing it and get's water on his shirt.

Y/n: "Well that didn't work..."

Ranjiro: "Maybe try holding her breath?"

Aiger: "Alright." Aiger takes a deep breath and holds his breath, although he holds it a little too hard as his face starts to turn blue.

Y/n: "Not that hard!'

Aiger exhales as he hiccups again.

Aiger: "That didn't work either...."

Y/n: "Maybe we can try hanging you upside down?"

Pretty soon Ranjiro and Y/n were holding Aiger upside down as they hold him up. 

Aiger: "How does this help exactly?"

Y/n: "Uh...I don't know.."

Aiger: "THEN WHY hiccup ARE WE DOING IT?!" He flails his arms around, making Ranjiro and Y/n accidently let go as he fell to the ground. "AHHH!" He hits his head on the ground. 

Y/n: "Sorry bro-"

Ranjiro: "Yeah, sorry Aiger." He nervously chuckles. 

Aiger: "Well is there another hiccup way to get rid hiccup of hiccups?"

Naru: "Well there is the old way of scaring them out."

Aiger: "Scaring, well that isn't gonna work." Hiccup "I'm not scared of anything."

Y/n: "Sure it is. Everyone is scared of something."

Aiger: "Well not me."

Ranjiro: "Will see."

Y/n: "Come on let's head back to the school."

Aiger: Hiccup "All right."

The four head back to the school as they enter the gym, the lights are out even though it's still the day time.

Aiger: "Why are the lights hiccup out?"

Then suddenly the lights come back on as everyone jumps out to surprise Aiger. Only he didn't jump.

Toko: "Awww man."

Nika: "It didn't work."

Aiger: "Mostly because hiccup it was obvious." He sighs. "I'm gonna go sleep them off." Aiger walks back to his tent.

Aiger enters his tent as he get's in his sleeping bag to get some sleep as he's nodding off, he suddenly sees a spider right in front of him.

Aiger: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He jumps and dips out of the tent before turning back to see Y/n laughing.

Y/n: "I knew that would work!" They laugh.

Aiger: "Y/N! WHY I OUTTA!"

Y/n: "Hey, at least you stopped hiccupping."

Aiger: "Huh? Yeah, I guess your right. BUT THAT STILL ISN'T GONNA STOP ME FROM CLOBERING YOU!" He yells as he runs towards them.

Y/n: "Oh sh-" Y/n starts running as Aiger chases them. "Sorry!"

Aiger: "Get back here!"

Ranjiro: "Oh jeez, their they go again."

Naru: "At least we dealt with the hiccups..." Naru sweatdrops.

END

Sorry this was kinda short, though I didn't think you could do much with a hiccup one off. But hey just some fun stuff before the final. So yeah, hope you enjoyed the one-off and I'll see you guys in the final chapter of A Crimson Bond.