Chapter 6: Battle Royal VS Lui

Recap: Last Time on A Crimson Bond, after hearing about the Title Match, Aiger grew curious of Lui's secret training and he raced off to see what he was up too, with Y/n following. Inside the training center they find Lui Shirosagi training for his match against Valt. Aiger challenges him to a battle and Lui accepts wanting to take both twins on. Lui defeated the two easily, before they were taken away by the guards. The Title match between Lui and Valt was full of action. The match was so intense the two ended up breaking the stadium! Because of that the match couldn't continue and Valt remained Champ. The twins met up with Valt after the battle and he invited them to his house. After that battle, the twins both have a fire that has been lit. Let's see what the two are up to now in this Chapter of A Crimson Bond!

Aiger was dreaming he had the championship belt and was facing Valt and Lui and he won against them both.

Aiger: "I am the champion!"

Everyone is surrounded by Aiger's tent hearing him talk in his sleep.

Y/n: "Oh, brother."

Naru runs over and opens his tent to see Aiger out of his sleeping back talking in his sleep.

Y/n: "Geez Aiger, always ambitious."

Then Ranjiro came from behind and saw Aiger.

Ranjiro: "You've got to be kidding me. Hey, some of us are trying to get some sleep here you loudmouth!"

Aiger finally wakes up.

Aiger: (Yawn) "This better be good; I just became the champion."

Ranjiro: "What you are saying about you being World Champion? Don't make me laugh."

Aiger: "Hang on what's that supposed to mean?!"

Aiger gets out of his tent.

Aiger: "I dare you to say that again!"

Ranjiro: "Oh, you want to go right now!"

Aiger: "Yeah, I could use a warmup!"

Naru: "Hope you're talking about a bey battle."

Y/n: "Same here."

Then they all heard a voice.

Fubuki: "Knock it off!"

They turn to see Fubuki.

Fubuki: "If your gonna battle do it elsewhere. This is a school you know."

Ranjiro: "Actually, this is none of your business."

Aiger: "Yeah, what he said!"

Fubuki: "Believe it or not, I'm not trying to butt in. I'm telling you to take it somewhere else!"

Ranjiro: "Which is the definition of butting in!"

Aiger: "Yeah!"

Fubuki: "I wasn't asking for a definition I'm just asking to take your battle away from the beyclub."

Ranjiro: "Look at you acting so high and-"

Y/n was starting to lose their cool.

Y/n: "Can you guys SHUT UP?!"

They turn to see y/n with an irk mark on their face.

Y/n: "Your arguing is driving me crazy! Can't you all agree on something for once?!"