2

[ C h a p t e r : 2 ]
______________

Seri's eyes finally traveled from her wrist to the boys face

The boy looked oddly quite familiar.

Her eyes took in his face . Blinking  , her eyes widened. Her throat feeling dry , her mind going into overdrive and of pure rejection.

Why do I have a prince right in front of me ?

Lee Jeno cannot be her soulmate.
How in the world did she even get a guy like him?

Jeno hadn't yet lifted his eyes from her wrist.

Seri looked at his face and admired it. She had never been this close to a boy or someone like him.
[ my single ass cannot relate ]

Lee Jeno.

The golden boy who had Excellent grades , was popular and athletic.

Seri , look somewhere else . Do not embarrass your self.

Realising that her gaze was on him , he helped her up and Seri's flight or fight hormones kicked in .

She wasn't brave enough to face him
Today.

Releasing herself from jenos grip , she pointed to the sky and said " LOOK "
Causing jeno to look up confused.

Seizing the chance , the girl took off.
Sprinting for her life .

Remind me to thank Hyunjin for Making me choose sports .

Jeno Froze , cursing himself for being so naive. Why was he so dumb ?

" HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?" And followed her.

He caught sight of her climbing into a bus which he unfortunately couldn't reach on time .

He saw the girl duck down and almost smiled at how cute it was.

Running a hand through his hair , he groaned when he realised that didn't know her name.

______________

The door to Seri's apartment burst open and Hyunjin came in storming.

" okay why the hell did you call me at 10 pm in the night , I need my beau-"

" I found my soulmate " the girl interrupted him. Hyunjin paused and frowned.

" Say what now ?"
Hyunjin flipped his long hair and sat down on the bed , examining her facial expression.

" So who's the guy ?"

Seri panicked and smiled with a guilty look causing Hyunjin to stare at her suspicious.

" jeno lee "

Hyunjin screamed and flung the nearest thing towards her which was a pillow.

" you know what that means , The 00 liners are your Soulmates"

Seri screamed back " I KNOW !!" She placed a hand on her forehead.

It was a well known fact that the 00 liners practically grew up together and were family.

And they were destined to have the same Soulmate.

Which out of the entire population of girls in Seoul had to be her.

" you Gotta be kidding me?" He shrieked " well did you get his number?"

He stopped pacing around the room when he saw the sheepish look on her face.

" I might have ran away from him "

_____________

Jeno made his way back to the cafe , his mind totally preoccupied by Her.

He was sure she went to his college but he had no idea if she was a Senior or a junior.

Spotting his friends and their girlfriends, he greeted them.

" Hey guys " he pulled out a chair and sat down.

All the couples are here ?

Jeno grinned at at them before ordering his drink.
It was the usual group , the 6 boys including jeno with 4 girls who were their girlfriends.

Haechan , Jaemin , Renjun and YangYang along with Hina , Sunhee , Miri and Seyeon.

The group cuddled up together leaving only Jeno and Shotaro as the singles in the group .

Jeno was torn , should he tell them and destroy the relationship or just keep it a secret until they find out ?

The four couples meet each other in the first year of high school ad started dating in senior year and this was the second year in college.

Which meant they've been dating for almost 3 years [ senior year for me means 17 and they are 21 so yeah ]

Miri spoke up " I saw you bolt somewhere?" A questioning look on her face.

Jeno shrugged " Bumped into someone , dropped her wallet "

Thankfully , they believed it.

YangYang commented" gentleman for This reason exactly "

The group laughing,  jeno forcing himself to laugh. Sipping the drink , the boy was waiting for tomorrow.

His mind completely preoccupied by the girl . Someone to call his , a small blush covering his cheeks for merely a second before it disappeared .

He had a girl to find.