Special Chapter

______________
The Beach Pt.1
___________

" This Is so perfect ". Seyeon exclaimed as she parked the car.

The entire group had decided to go the beach , so off they went. The boys were in a separate vehicle much to their disappointment.

Seri glanced at Haera " So tell me how's are your Soulmates ?".

Park Haera , the 99 liners soulmate,just like Seri , Mark also shared his soulmate with 3 other boys and to her delight ,Her cousin Xiaojun and Hendery and the new guy Lucas.

[ They are absolutely not related to Apaixonar , the 99 shown here are not the 99 in that ]

Yeji looked back interested , Haera softly smiled " Just amazing ". Seyeon grinned and spread the mat on the sand.

Wiping her sweat , she complained" I wonder where the boys are ? ". The four girls looked around and Seri sighed.

" Yep , there ".

Seyeon coughed " Are they trying to impress us ?".

The boys were all coincidentally shirtless and With sunglasses. Except for Mark , he was busy eating his Watermelon.

Mark saw them and grinned " Guys!" And sat down. Haera smiled and settled down next to him , her other Soulmates soon following.

Hyunjin at least was not shirtless , probably Because his cousin was there.
Seri didn't even have to glance , she knew how cocky they were when she complimented them.

And so the girls had their own back up plan.

" Seri ". YangYang said as he stood in front of her , no matter what , Seri just couldn't seem to find him hot , he was so cute. But of course, there were times, like when he races.

She merely glanced at the boys before looking at Seyeon who shrugged. Renjun , Shotaro and Haechan were not shirtless but the other two , Jeno and Jaemin were.

She had to admit , Haechan looked heavenly when sunlight fell on him.

Yeji spoke up " Shall we go swimming?"
The girls nodded and stood up.

Seri looked at the boys with a half lidded eyes before removing her shirt. Now the boys have never seen Seri in a two piece.

Except for Mark and Hyunjin.

Jaemin cursed as he watched her walk , black was such an attractive colour and she enhanced it more.

Jeno coughed " Bro , She's so hot ". And eyed her. All of them were shamelessly watching her.

Seri occasionally looked at them and blew them a kiss , Jaemin stood up and excused himself ," I need to go to the bathroom ". Haechan following him.

Renjun scoffed " Those two ...". YangYang chuckled and said " I'm joining them , you coming?",

The three boys nodded and walked towards the water.

Seri saw them and waved at them. Jeno swam towards her and splashed water at her making her squeal.

The five of just splashed around until Renjun suggested " Shall we play Tag ?".

The others immediately agreeing. Seri swam closer and said " Renjun , you be the catcher !".

Renjun looked at Her and moved after her , Seri screamed and tried running away.

But before she could Register, She felt a tug on her top and a snap.

Renjun frowned and lifted his hands to see what it was.

His eyes widened and the boys realised what it was.

Her upper wear.

" Fuck me ". He cursed himself.

Check out my 99 liner book if u are interested :)