E P I L O G U E

3 years later ::

3 years later ::

" Guys! Get ready quickly! Or I'm leaving you! ". Seri screamed as she glanced at the clock. Why were they taking so long to get ready.

" I can't be late for My best friends wedding! ".

" We're here!" They all chorused as they stood in the reception hall. Seri stepped back and nodded " You all Look so handsome ". She complimented them as she fived Renjuns tie.

" Seri ? Seyeon is calling you ". The wedding planner said as they beckoned to the back door.

" okay ! Im coming!  Guys please behave ". She warned them and placed a kiss on their cheeks before walling away .

At least Seri's words worked. They didn't make trouble or anything.

" I'm so proud of you ". Seri said as she faked cried patting hyunjins back.

After the incident , it did take some time for them to patch up but They came out of that with a stronger friendship and 5 months back , Hyunjin proposed to seyeon.

And as for changbin?  He Sent seri a apology note. Tiffany got her power stripped away from her. Jihoon and Jihyo along with Hina was sentenced to jail time for 7 years for kidnapping .

" You're saying as if you aren't going to get married soon ". Yeonjun comments as he sipped his champagne.

Seri poked out her tongue " Says the guy who is whipped for soobin". Yeonjun glared at her as Hyunjin chuckled.

" Well i guess its time for that throwing flower time , go on ". He said as he saw the girls and ladies crowding around Seyeon who was ready to throw the bouquet.

" No , I'm fine ".

Hyunjin and Yeonjun exchanged glances but shrugged.

" 1 ... 2 ... 3 !". Seyeon counted before throwing the flowers which of course as every story must go , fell on Seri who looked flustered as her eyes went to her soulmates who all had a teasing face.

" Anyone has a ring,? ".Yeonjun asked. All of them shrugged and Renjun said " Nop". He couldn't complete his sentence when silence fell over the room.

Their attention on Jeno who was in front of her , on one knee as he opened a box.

" so..i kinda forgot what i rehearsed but Min Seri , Will you marry me ?".

Seri gasped and let jeno put the ring on her and with a big smile , she hugged him tightly.

" Yes ,Yes jeno ".

[ bare with me , i have only seen this on TV only ].

" Hey! Why the hell did we even play rock paper scissors , if you were going to do it already? ". Haechan complained as they pulled jeno away from seri.

Seri chuckled " You guys can do it soon , I'll be waiting ".

The seven of them become quiet and seri leaned on Shotaro's arms. Watching the sky as happiness flew through them.

" Im so glad you guys are my soulmates ".