19

Yo If u have issues reading kissing scenes , don't read. It's a filler chapter  ;)

But if u like it { like me }
Go on ~~😋😜

[ C h a p t e r  :  1 9 ]
__________________

Seri had absolutely no idea what was happening?? But one thing she was sure about was That Haechan indeed kissed her

Or kissing her.

Their position was quite intimate. She was pressed against the wall and Haechan being the tall guy towering her.

He was leaning on her , his right hand on the wall while his left hand on her cheek caressing it gently.

The Polaroid camera which he had taken from her hands on the desk beside them.

He broke the kiss and murmured with an apologetic time " I'm so sorry , I couldn't control myself ".

True , he felt as it he had forced himself on her and she just accepted it because she was their soulmate.

He froze when he felt a hand on his back pulling him closer , " Why don't you show me that again ?" Seri mumbled as her both hands wrapped around his neck.

He smirked " With pleasure Babe " and reconnected their lips . He tapped on her thigh and lifted it.

If anyone saw them now , seri couldn't even imagine that.

She felt his tongue poke her lips asking for permission, opening it slightly granting him the permission he so desperately wanted.

Haechan's hands on her thighs supporting it , while her legs wrapped around his waist and one hand around his neck and the other in his hair.

She sometimes let out soft Moans and
Occasionally tugged his hair making him groan which only fuelled both of them.

None of them had no idea they were doing this , their minds completely hazy and dazed.

[ I'll write this for literally all the guys so don't worry ;) ]

Haechan had only thought in his mind and that was how lucky he was to get such a amazing soulmate.

Both of them oblivious to their surroundings , who knew kissing your soulmate made you feel like you're high on drugs.

The two of them felt as if they were on cloud 9.

Breaking the kiss , their foreheads touched each other as they took in deep breaths.

" seri ? Be my girlfriend ". He said quite determined in his question. A big smile bloomed on her cheeks as she replied .

" Yes Hyuck , I'll be your girlfriend ".

Haechan grinned at the use of his real name and said " You'll make me kiss you again if you say Hyuck again ".

She smirked and said " Hyuck ".

" Oh you are asking for it aren't you ?"

Isn't this Gif perfect for this ?