4

[ C h a p t e r : 4 ]
____________________

[ C h a p t e r  :  4 ]____________________

" Jeno and Seri "

Her mouth felt dry and hyunjin nudged her making her move towards where he was.

" Fighting " he whispered and walked away to meet his partner.
Seri made her way towards the boy.

Her heart was beating fast. Why did he look so cool by just leaning on a wall?

She was aware that his eyes was on her and no one else.

" hello , Jeno-shi " Seri said , slowly lifting her eyes to met his.

" Don't be shy love "

SKJJJDODNOSNDODBDJ

The girl internally screamed. He grinned and pulled her closer now her shoulders touching his.

" Im your soulmate after all " He stood straight and said " Come on love "

Seri mindlessly followed him. Walking right behind me , she took in his body features.

He had broad shoulders and his arms were bulk due to the athletic talents. She felt so tiny compared to him.

They stood next to each other and listened to the Teacher's instructions.

" Today , you will not be having class since I'm busy but from the next class it will be a group evaluation, understand? "

The students nodded and some showed thumbs up.

Seri looked around to see Hyunjin grinning at her before walking out. Her mouth dropped.

You betrayer.

Jeno suddenly asked " Are you Free today ? "

" oh? YEAH..i mean yeah " she exclaimed. A blush covering her cheeks.

" Ill see you at the entrance "

Seri casually walked towards the door and sprinted towards her locker. Immediately pulling out her pocket mirror.

Yeah , i look fine

Brushing a few strands away from her face , she walked towards the gate.

A few minutes later, jeno emerged and said " Come on " and beckoned her to follow him.

He stopped in front of a bike. Seri's breath hitched. At this rate, she was going to get asthma.

Jeno got on the blue Motorbike and looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

Seri blurted out the first thing in her mind.

" Is it safe ?"

Jeno chuckled and said " Don't worry, okay ?" And extended his hand.

Grabbing it , the girl climbed up and settled Herself on the seat. Making herself comfortable.

Her hands fumbled around.

Wait , what am i supposed to catch?

Jeno looked at her and an idea came in his mind.

Suddenly reviving the engine and the bike moved forward , Seri grabbed jeno to support herself.

" Why did You do that ? "

" Just because " and showed her his famous eye smile making her blush madly.

She wrapped her hands around his torso and she leaned her head on his back. Jeno put on his helmet , his hands grazing against hers for a second before he started driving.

Seri's hair flew behind her but none of that mattered , her Entire attention was on The fact that her hands were around his torso.

How firm and developed are his muscles .

The girl had only hugged a single boy in her life and that was Hyunjin. But then hyunjin was her brother and this situation was extremely different.

The guy here was her soulmate and she liked the warmth he had.

Jeno pulled up the bike and chuckled " Enjoyed it ? "

" Yeah " she looked around and back at him.

Jeno got of and said " Wait here " and walked away Leaving the girl to her thoughts.

She pulled out her phone and hurriedly texted hyunjin.

Hyunjin🌠

Hyunjin!
Hyunjin!
Bro
Dude
Yuri's here

What ?

Help

What's wrong?
Where are you ?
Im sorry i left
😶

Nooo
That's fine
Im with jeno 🙇

😮

You joking?

Nopee
Im currently on his bike

Go get him queen
He'll probably walk you💅

I-😵
He's coming
Shot see u later

Nah , my jobs done
Get him 💚

Seri switched off her phone and placed it back in her pocket.

Jeno passed her a ice cream cone and licked his own .

They occasionally met each others eyes before blushing madly.

" I suppose you know about the 00 liners? " he asked softly, examining his expression.

" Yeah but they have girlfriends right "

" Hmmm " Jeno suddenly asked softly not to shock her.

" Can i court you ? "

Seri choked on her ice cream if it was possible making jeno panic.

" I mean....if you want " she said smiling brightly. Jeno laughed and climbed back on.

He followed her directions towards her house. Finally pulling up in front of her house.

She climbed of and said " Thanks "

" Can i have your number ?"

Seri giggled and typed in her number and said " Call me when you are free "

She walked back to the door and waved at him.

" Bye Jeno , thanks for dropping me home "

" Anytime love "