3

[ C h a p t e r : 3 ]
__________________

[ C h a p t e r : 3 ]__________________

" Guys...calm down its just a match ". Seri said over the chaos.

They all went to the Arcade and something that was just supposed to be soft and fun became ruined when Jeno , Haechan and Renjun became competitive.

And by competitive,  she meant like they could snap each others neck.

The rest of them were sitting down munching on their snacks except Shotaro who was playing Basketball.

Jaemin looked at them and said " I wonder how long this will happen? ".

Yangyang chuckled " I never seen someone get so worked up on a Racing game ".

Seri bit her sandwich and asked
" should we stop them ?".

" Nah , this ain't the first time ". Jaemin said comforting her. Yangyang stood up and said " I need to see who wins , be back and no funny business ". Yangyang eyed Jaemin who smiled innocently.

Jaemin shrugged " I don't listen to guys younger than me or elder to me ".

Seri laughed and nudged him
" your black hair looks honestly so heavenly like wow ". She smiled at him.

The boys eyes crinkled as he leaned down on her " But you made me jealous after you spent your night with Jeno ".

Serr blushed " I..don't worry...you'll also....". Her face was extremely red as she avoided eye contact.

Suddenly jaemin whispered " lets go somewhere and do something we both will enjoy?".

Seri looked back at the boys and shrugged " lead the way i suppose".

Jaemin grinned and the two walked away , leaving the others oblivious to their absence.

The two adults went to jaemins apartment. 

" this is your apartment? ". Seri said as her eyes went over the expensive Interior.

" Yeah.... i think you can see that i love black.." . He said as he removed his jacket , slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

" So what are we go-Woah ".

Jaemin was standing in front of her shirtless. Seri immediately covered her eyes.

Jaemin chuckled and pushed her down to the couch with him hovering above her.

" Open your eyes ". He said softly.  Seri peeked and murmerd " Get off me Jae ".

" Nope , not until You call me Oppa ".

Seri choked on her saliva as she stared at him shocked. Call him what now?

" i am older than you and your boyfriend , seems right? ". He reasoned.

Seri bit her lips " Do i have too ?".

" Please Baby ?" . His face was almost as soft as a puppies face as he had an hopeful look on his face.

Seri sighed and murmerd " Can you please Move... ₒₚₚₐ ".

" what i cant hear you ?". He teased her.

" ᴼᵖᵖᵃ " . Seri mumbled again.

Jaemin dramatically sighed " I must have a problem with my ears ".

" FINE..PLEASE OPPA ". Seri shouted before realising what she did. He was pretending to not hear her.

And Jaemins victorious smirk did not make anything better. He leaned down on her and pressed a kiss on her lips.

" God , you are seriously so adorable ".

" am i oppa ? ".

Jaemin paused , a smirk on his face " Am i ?" . His hands travelling inside her shirt as Seri pulled him down.

" Am i ?".

______________________

" HOW THE HELL DO THEY MANAGE TO ESCAPE FROM US ?"
Haechan screamed angrily.

Renjun scoffed " Because they got bored of us ". Yangyang lazily looked around  " so what do we do ?".

" Nothing they aren't even picking up the phone ". Jeno said bitterly sipping on his drink.

" Does anyone know Jaemins new apartment address?". Shotaro asked.

All he got was silence.

And they deserved it , you shouldn't leave a lady hanging on the date just because you got competitive.

___________________________

" Boss ? Here are the photos ". The male pushed a package towards the man.

Dismissing the man , he opened  the package,  the pictures itself made him angry.

They had their hands around her , some pictures showed her getting in a guys house.

How dare they place a hand on her ? They were destroying her innocence and he hated it. 

" I will not let them ruin her innocence and purity ". He murmerd angrily. 

If he had to kill , so be it .

_______________

HEY HEY HEY !

Lol i promise it will be interesting soon.