32

[ C h a p t e r  :  3 2 ]
_______________________

The boys followed the older lady as she lead them to her office

They were no doubt nervous.

Shotaro was shivering as he nervously glanced around. Renjun held his hand and squeezed it.

Soojin opened the door and sat down on her chair , the others following her.

The 6 boys sat down and watched Soojin sigh.

" I'm sorry ". She said.

Haechan chokes on his saliva , surprised hearing her words.

" what now? ".

Soojin clicked her tongue " I was too harsh on you and I'm sorry ".
Jaemin looked at Jeno shocked.

This was not the Soojin they all knew.

Yangyang slowly asked " Okay ?".
Soojin looked at them and chuckled " Don't think i didn't notice that girl sneaking in ".

Renjun exclaimed surprised she knew " Wait how did you know?".

Soojin chuckled and started " i have my ways and i don't know seeing that made me interested in her ".

They looked at her face wondering if she was joking but the lady had a smile on her face.

Soojin straightened " Have you all bonded with her ?".

Jeno answered " Me , Haechan and Yangyang ".

" So that leaves Renjun  , Shotaro and Jaemin?  What are you boys waiting for ?". She scolded the three boys who hadn't bonded with her.

Jaemin nervously chuckled.

Soojin laughed " I won't bite your head Jaemin,  say bring her tomorrow for dinner and we'll see okay ?".

Haechan couldn't believe what was happening but they all nodded anyway.

Soojin snapped "Anyway,  one of you " she pointed at jaemin,  Renjun and Shotaro " Go bond with her now ".

Renjun seizing the chance  immediately stood up and walked out of the room quickly.

Jaemin and Shotaro staring at him shocked.

They slumped on their chairs obviously pissed.

She looked at the other three boys and smirked.

" So tell me how you guys met her".

_________________________

Renjun  knocked on Seri's door urgently. A smile on each of his face.

He should have done this before.

Seri opened the door and frowned.

" Hey Renjun? You oka-WOAH ".

Renjun walked in and asked " Is anyone else here? ".

" Uh no?"

Renjun smirked " Good now i can do this peacefully ".

Seri's eyes widened as Renjuns hand wrapped around her waist. He murmerd " you are so beautiful ".

Seri blushed " R..Renjun".

A growl escaped his mouth. And he said the next few words so clearly,  she could have got it tattooed.

" i hate loosing to Haechan ".

With that , he placed his lips on hers . Passionately kissing her.

Seri couldn't believe how different each kiss was.

As mentioned before,  Haechan's felt Illegal  , Yangyang was soft , Renjun was passionate.

Bodies Melting,  the two of them felt like their body structure matched so much.

Renjun bit his lips making her gasp , taking the chance,  he slipped in his tongue.

As seconds pass , the kiss kept on getting heated and heated.

Renjun started kissing on neck,  he was kissing so good that seri felt like she was again on Cloud 9.

" Renjun ". She whimpered as he got her spot. Renjun focused on the area for a few solid minutes before reconnecting their lips.

Renjun wouldn't have minded going more until someone coughed awkwardly.

" Uh....guys im here too ".

Seri's heart beat 👆

Seri's heart beat 👆

;)

*Wink wonk*

*Wink wonk*

😏

Btw my mum remembered to put a password so If u don't see me updating.

You know the reason.