8

C h a p t e r : 8
______________________

C h a p t e r : 8______________________

" why are you so sad Renjun ? ". The sweet voice cooed as she walked across the room.

Renjun merely looked at the woman who ruined his and the others life.

" What are you getting from this ".

The woman lightly laughed and said " Why? Of course for power , the more wealthy partners we get into the family the more Power ".

Renjun bit his lips.

" I really hate you ". He said with hatred lacing his voice.

A tight slap on his face made him whimper. She grabbed his face harshly as she shook it.

" You should be grateful that we took you in ". She said with venom.

The boy said nothing as she stared at him.  He was at a disadvantage here. She stood straight and faced him again.

" One more word about her....and I'll make your life a living hell ". With she turned around and walked out.

Tears streamed down the Chinese boys eyes. If only he was stronger,  She would still be with them. But he failed at protecting the others.

He was the eldest one and if he couldn't protect seri , at least he could protect the others from her.

His Beautiful face was decorated with dark bruises. His lip was busted and a dark circle on his left eye.

He had seen Seri that day. He saw the broken expression.

He hated how he was the cause for it.

He was pathetic. Weak just like she said. They didn't deserve her , she didn't deserve to come into this messed up family.

He missed his Mother so much.

The door slightly opened and his lifeless eyes moved to the door.

" Mrs.soojin..". He murmerd as the lady came towards him.

" Oh my god renjun...what has she done to you ".

He flinched when he felt her fingers caress his face.

" I'm fine...this isn't something major ". He said. Soojin scoffed " I will tell this to the boys...you-".

" No! Please just don't tell them..she'll hurt them too ". Renjun begged.

Soojin stared at the boy and sighed " Next time she does it.." . She stood up and said " You call me Okay?".

" okay ". Renjun promised even though he knew he won't do it.
Soojin nodded and looked back
" Renjun? Don't worry ".

She closed the door leaving Renjun alone.

Falling on his bed , his whimpers became Louder and louder.

He was a pathetic person.

__________________________

Soojin walked straight to the office. Now She was from among the most strongest and she hated how that woman ruined their happiness.

Without even bothering to knock,  she pushed open the door.

" well seems like the bitch has come home ". Soojin said mockingly.

The woman looked at her and smiled " Soojin ? What are you-".

" Oh cut the act tiffany , why the hell are you ruining their happiness ".

Tiffany looked taken back as she stood up " What do you mean? We talked about this? ".

" Yeah to the 5 months before me , i don't think like that anymore ".

Soojin felt embarrassed that she only thought about power and tradition. Seri was a amazing match to the boys.

Tiffany chuckled " And you think you can Do something? ".

Soojin took a step forward and whispered in her ears.

" well mrs.pink obssesd bitch,  i know how to use violence too ".

She smiled sweetly and walked out. Soojin had someone to see.

______________________

Seri was sipping on her drink in the cafe. Almost a few days had passed since the incident and Yeonjuns proposal .

And seri hadn't yet agreed to it. She sighed and placed  her phone and froze when she saw someone sitting on the other side.

" Mrs.soojin? ".

" Seri...There is something i need to tell you ".

____________

How dare she hurt my Renjun?

I remember how like yesterday i was wow so many bullying rumors and is a couple going to be revealed?

I did not expect to be correct

-_-

Early update i guess :)