38

[ C h a p t e r  :  3 8 ]
__________________________

A week had passed since Seri bonded with all the boys

A week had passed since Seri bonded with all the boys.  And truthfully a very busy week.

The first semester was next week and seri was extremely busy , studying and finishing up projects.

The girl felt stressed and was irritated that she unknown snapped at Shotaro who quickly understood the reason why.

She was currently in her bedroom,  her room looked like A hurricane had passed through.

Her phone rang and seri glared at it. She huffed in annoyance when she saw who was calling.

Haechan. Just because he was smart doesn't mean others are smart too.

She declined the Call and reduced the volume.

Just as she went through her notes,  a firm knock on the door distracted her.

Sighing,  she walked towards the door. Opening it,  she smiled.

" Jeno ? ".

Seri moved aside to let Jeno in. The boy was holding a bag and a container. 

He placed the bag on the couch and directly went to the kitchen.

Seri following him like a lost puppy.

" Did You eat ? ". He asked as he looked for a plate. Seri sheepishly admitted " No....".

Jeno chuckled and said " So i got you cheese pizza ". He opened the container and exposed the pizzas he bought.

" Thank you so much Jeno ". Seri said as she hugged him.

Jeno chuckled and lifted her head softly and pouted.

" Why don't you give me a kiss love ?". A teasing grin adoring his face.

Seri chuckled and said " Well then, come on ".

Jeno laughed and gently placed his lips on hers. Gradually taking the lead , he smiled through the kiss. Seri giggled and smiled.

As usual , each kiss felt different.  Even though Jeno had bonded with her first,  he kissed her last but wow , Seri had to admit.

All 6 were amazing kissers.

Jeno softly peppered her face with kisses and murmuring " I love you  love " between each kiss.

Seri giggled as she cooed at how soft he was.

" You are gonna make a laugh " jeno complained as he broke it.  Seri rolled her eyes and said
"  Pizza ?".

Jeno agreeing.

Because come on , who can decline pizza.

[ i want cheese pizza ]

_____________________

Haechan threw his bag away and sighed " Im exhausted " . And plopped down on Seri's couch.

The exams were finally over and of course they all rushed to the girls house.

Since Seri trusted them,  the girl gave them her spare key so they could let them selves in .

Mark had found an apartment near by and was sharing it with some of the 99 liners he knew.

He also befriended a boy named lucas who was honestly the most fun guy she knew .

Not to mention  , handsome but she wont tell the boys that.

Seyeon patched up with sunhee who personally came and apologised to her. Hyunjins met a bunch of boys who were literally like him.

[ Stray Kids in the building ]

Hina? She transferred UNI so Seri wasn't bothered about her.

All 6 of them were sprawled across her living room. Seri chuckled as she walked down.

Drying her hair,  she grinned " I'll make some hot chocolate for you guys ".

The 6 boys stared at their girlfriend with pure love and adoration in their eyes.

Seri was absolutely a sweetheart,  some of the boys had football practices in the morning at 5 and Seri would come to cheer.

She would sneak in lunches and sweet notes which made their day.

Yangyang chuckled when he recognised the shirt.

" you're wearing my jersey? ". He said eyeing the other boys in triumph.

Seri blinked and looked down and nodded a bit embarrassed.

Haechan gasped " WAit! Why do you have his ?".

The other were grumbling too as they shot daggers towards Yangyang who stuck his tongue out.

Seri hesitated before saying " I have a bunch of your hoodies with me ....".

Jaemin opened his mouth " Huh? How? ".

Seri giggled and winked " I maybe stole them ". She laughed before walking into the kitchen.

All 6 following her asking questions on how she did it. 

The soulmates were truly happy with each other and it could be seen on their faces.

Jaemin playfully lifted her and spun her , the others laughing as they saw Seri yelp.

Renjun was teasing her before she lifted him effortlessly.  The boys were surprised on seeing how strong their soulmate was.

They even managed to teach her how to use Hover board too.

It was definitely a perfect ending for them. They were happy and everything was going just right.

They were just perfect for each other and None of them was sad. They had an entire life time to spend with each other.

It was truly a perfect fairy tale , the Princess ended up with her Prince's with no problems.

But of course as some one said.

" The End Is Just The Beginning "

_________________________

.End of Part one Of Serendipity.