3

[ C h a p t e r  :  3 ]
____________________

[ C h a p t e r  :  3 ]____________________

I think I can be 007 .

Seri was impressed with herself.  She had really good skills at avoiding someone.

Wearing a huge black hoodie , the girl moved trying to catch attention.

She really anyway caught attention cause she was a timid girl who hated social interaction.

Geez , i hope no one reports me for stalking.

She didn't know whether she was  great at just hiding or if Jeno was that oblivious to what was happening around him.

But the second one seemed more likely.

But she had seen him look around when he entered the class. Luckily,  His friends came in distracting him.

Jeno can be distracted easily , take that to your advantage.

Seri shivered when she rememberd last days events. Hyunjin basically gave her a lecture on how you weren't supposed to runaway from your Soulmate.

What would she do if all 6 cornered her ?

Seri absolutely agreed with him but reasoned that she was just shocked.

Her mind was entirely filled with thoughts to the 00 liners. If jeno was her soulmate,  that automatically showed her who her soulmates were.

And they had to be ridiculously handsome.  Seri groaned and glanced towards the seat where one of the 00 liners were.

Na Jaemin.

Jeno's best friend and another extremely talented boy.

She sighed dreamily.

Why is he so handsom-NO WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!

HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND.

Seri paused.

Girlfriend?

Eyes widening,  she rememberd reading the article yesterday. Suddenly she felt horrible. 

Closing her eyes, the girl was almost going to bang her head on the table when Hyunjin stopped her.

" Why the hell are you hurting yourself now ?"

" They have a girlfriend right ?" She weakly said .

Hyunjins eyes softened and he patted her back " Don't worry about that Ires"
She hummed and rubbed her eyes.

" What's next ?"

" Gym and Jeno's there " Hyunjin warned the girl who shrugged " I need to face him one day anyway "

Seri mindlessly scrolled down her Instagram page when she got a notification.

! You Have A Notification From Instagram !

Jeno.Lee has requested to follow you
[ 10 seconds ago ]

Seri hovered above the Decline button but she felt reluctant. I mean This was her soulmate.

They were meant to be together .

Accept || Decline

Jeno.Lee is now following you !
Follow back ?

She clicked his page and scrolled down his page . From his followers it was obvious he was popular but he only followed a few people .

His gang and their girlfriends.

Ruffling her hair , she sighed for how many times , I lost count. Deciding she should not damage her brain cells anymore.

Sanding up , the girl linked hands with Hyunjin who stumbled due To the sudden force and proudly proclaimed .

" TO THE GYM !"

________________

" Hey , you okay hyung?" Shotaro asked  jeno who was busy finding or maybe stalking her.

" Hmm? Oh no , I'm fine " he said back smiling at the cute Japanese boy who accepted his reason.

The two of them were sitting in the garden . Shotaro glanced at the boy who seemed so happy all of a sudden.

But this was jeno who always smiling. If he only knew what the boy was doing in his phone.

Jeno was busy scrolling her instagram page. Her account was private and he was so happy when she acceptable his request.

Min Seri ?

Smiling he liked her posts and shamelessly screen shoting it.

The bell rang and jeno stood up
" Gotta go , Gym " with that he walked to the gym.

Leaning against the wall , his eyes scanned the place hoping to find her.

In the last minute , She came in along with a boy.

The teacher cleared his throat and said " Okay , today we are partnering up boys and girls as a pair "

Please pair me with her.

He called out a few names and Jeno's heart was beating loudly in his chest.

" Jeno and Seri "

He saw the surprise on the girls face , he grinned and made sure he looked cool.

In the corner of his eyes , he saw the girl making his way towards him.

" Hello Jeno-shi " she murmerd , eues slowly meeting his.

" Don't be shy love "