17

[ C h a p t e r : 1 7 ]
___________________

The post went viral among the college students

The post went viral among the college students. Seyeons account was public and she had deleted all the pictures of her earlier friends and now seri was there.

Why would it not go viral?

It was scandalous.
The soulmate and the girlfriend hanging out.  People were shocked and The boys especially.

Renjun did not expect to see his girlfriend Hanging out with his soulmate.

He guessed maybe they talked and were cool about it ? Or something.

Haechan sipped his drink and said " Seyeon was always the smart one " . He just like Renjun was also shocked.

The two girls had also earned a nickname,   The SeSe { Sejeong and Sehun } girls since both of their names started with S and had a E.

Yeji also occasionally hung out with them but she had friends also.

The boys had not meet their girlfriends and were in no mood to do so.

As they walked out , Shotaro pointed out something.

" That seriously is so cute "

The boys looked at the direction he pointed and almost awed. Seyeon braiding Seri's hair who was Laughing quite loudly.

Seri noticed them and waved at them. Seyeon noticed this and looked at seri who nodded.

The two girls made their way and seri said " Guys could u come with me " and pulled them. " Except renjun " . She showed a thumbs up to Seyeon and steered the other boys away.

Renjun looked at the girl expecting her to hate him , instead she had a warm smile.

" It's fine Renjun " She said as she looked at him.

" You should be hating me " Renjun croaked out feeling extremely bad.

" No i wont hate , she's a really good girl and Your soulmate " Seyeon pointed it out as she started pushing him towards the group.

" Friends ? "

" Friends " Renjun said as a genuine smile covered his face as they walked back.

The rest also felt glad seeing them fine also. This left 3 boys now , Jaemin , Haechan and Yangyang.

Making sure no one was watching him , Haechan pulled out his phone sending a quick text to Hina. He was not going to postpone it.

He had to do it. Haechan stood up and said " Seri ? Remember we have a project to do " he effort pulled the girl to her feet and pulled her along with him.