16

[ C h a p t e r  :  1 6 ]
_______________________

The door to the Salon burst open and a girl scrambled in

The door to the Salon burst open and a girl scrambled in. She had some news to give to the Golden girls.

Aka Hina , Seyeon , Mina , Miri and sunhee .

Why were they called that ? Because they were the most popular 00 liner girls and was also dating the famous 00 liners thus earning them the Nickname.

Hina was examining her Nails when she noticed the girl Panting.
Seyeon being the closest one looked at her and said " why did you run so much ? "

By now , the other girls had made their way to see what was happening.

Miri curiously watched as the girl gulped down water .

" Unnie! "

The girls exchanged glances. There was something wrong. They watched as the girl pulled out the phone and thrusted the phone towards them.

Mina took it and gasped and the other girls couldn't believe it . Why were their boyfriends hanging out with another girl who was announced by Jeno as their soulmate?

Miri closed her eyes " This is a dream right ?" .

Sunhee sighed " so this is what they meant by They are busy ". Hina leaned her head on Miris shoulder.

" We can't let that girl take our boyfriend away " Miri proclaimed as she stood straight, all the girls agreeing to it.

Seyeon objected " Isn't she their soulmate?" . Causing the 4 girls to look at her shocked.

" So you are fine loosing Renjun " Mina asked bitterly.

Seyeon sighed " I'll feel sad but How can I keep him away from that ? "

Sunhee looked down and said " She's-"

" Get lost Seyeon " Miri seethed angry at her friends behaviour. Seyeon looked at her and said " I hope you don't  listen  to her Sunhee "

Grabbing her purse , the girl glanced back before walking out. She felt tears prick at her eyes.

But she can't take part in their plans , no , she will can't and will not.

Making her way down the road , she knew who she had to visit.

__________________