16

" You know Renjun , by Others i automatically thought Jisung , Sungchan and Chenle

" You know Renjun , by Others i automatically thought Jisung , Sungchan and Chenle. Not the elder ones ".

Haechan complained as they walked towards the table. Renjun smiled apologetically " Sorry , but they insisted and i cant say No ".

Jeno met their eyes and whispered " Personally , i don't like bringing in the elders to our matter ". Jaemin humming in agreement.

As they all sat down , the most important person present there spoke up.

" It's such a pleasure to see all again ".

Jeno who was sitting next to Renjun heard him whisper " Not for us ".

Jaemin scoffed when he saw that Johnny, Kun, Doyoung And jaehyun was accompanying taeyong. Can't he come alone ?

Lee Taeyong , Mrs.soojins distant cousins son , also a very famous Lawyer and business man. A very prominent figure in the Songwriting industry.

Next was Johnny , Taeyongs personal right hand man and again Very famous in the fashion industry. Then doyoung , the only one brave enough to go against Taeyong , mum like figure.

Jaehyun was a famous model but He was more like a free Lance Model. Last was kun , the Kinda guy who's like ' buy that plane ? More like i bought the entire Airlines '.

Yangyang and Renjun had spent some of their early childhood with kun who was a pleasant guy.

But definitely they didn't understand why soojin had to bring them in this.

The six boys were very well capable and they had three more , Mark , Yeonjun and hyunjin. As far as Shotaro was concerned , they had a pretty strong team.

But trust adults to think opposite.

" So what do we do now ?".  Shotaro asked them. The elders chuckled and Taeyong replied.

" No not you , we will do everything. All you have to do is sit home like good boys ".

" Excuse me ? This is our soulmate we are talking about? ". Yangyang interrupted,  his eyes fixed on kun as his fingers tapped the chair. Speaking in morse code.

' The location is in the Box next to him '

Haechan hummed as he passed the information to the others who looked at him like he had committed something dangerous.

' What in the hell are you saying? '.Renjun tapped back.

' its clear they don't want us along and Nope i don't agree , second we have Yeonjun also '. Jeno counterattacked.

" Yes , This is adults task not yours". Kun said as he stared back at Yangyang.

Shotaro slowly asked " Why can't we come along? ".

Johnny sighed " Because You're kids ".

Haechan secretly started counting. He exchanged glances at the two , Jaemin and Yangyang who were sitting in the corner who nodded.

" Actually Hyung , we don't work like that ". Jeno showed his eye smile before Chaos erupted.

Jaemin and Yangyang respectively tackled kun and Jaehyun who fell down due to the impact . Haechan stamped Johnnys leg before throwing water.

Shotaro blocked taeyong and Doyoung.

Renjun the smaller one , grabbed The suitcase near taeyong before springing for the exit , the others following him.

" Oh my god!!!". Haechan screeched as they ran through the corridors.

Jaemin looked back and warned 
" They're after us ! ". Haechan groaned and said " next door , The car is there ".

Haechan jumped into the drivers seat as the others climbed in.

" GO GO GO! "Renjun screamed as Haechan stepped on the gas.

Jeno chuckled as the atmosphere slowly started laughing. Yangyang chuckled and responded " Jun , open the case ".

Renjun nodded and worked to open the case " Trust Hyung to be part of the Police- The possibile location is Miro Hill-".

" Miro hill? ". Yangyang questioned him. Renjun nodded and faced him " Why? ".

Yangyang faced jeno and instructed him " Call The others tell them to come there ".

" Huh okay ?". Jeno said as he pulled out his phone. Haechan glanced at him using the side view mirror.

" The hill ?That's were i and seri bonded and there's one factory there , it's abandoned and I'm willing to bet my car and my money,  she's there ".

Haechan smiled " So We like a bunch of princes going to save our lady ?".

Jaemin chuckled " I don't know if this is useful- but i brought a gun for educational purposes-".

Pin drop silence.

Renjun began " You what now ?".

__________

I remember Haechan driving a hover board and now he's driving a vintage Car.

Omg- I'm not crying-

Anyway , we're reaching the end- umm can i like stall it?

I don't want this to end-