7

[ C h a p t e r : 7 ]
_____________________

Seri saw the disturbed look on Jeno's face when he came

" What's wrong? " Serin asked .
Jeno carelessly shrugged " Just some very judgemental people"

Seri hummed and got on. Jeno chuckled and said " You really like hugging me do you ?"

Seri giggled and said " yeah , you feel so warm " .

Jeno revived the engine and drove away from the parking area. Seri noticed that they weren't going in the direct towards her house.

" Where are we going ?" She said trying to not lift her head so that she would get hit by the wind.

Jeno commented " Just a Detour " and took the exit. Seri watched the scenery.

This feels like a movie

She was reminded of the scene in The Senorita Mv , the bike scene.

Jeno parked the bike and She realised where they were.

" The beach? "

Jeno grinned and said " This is my first step in courting you " and gently held his hand out.

Seri hesitated for a minute, before placing her hands in his.

The two of them walked hand in hand enjoying the sunset. As they walked along the pavement.

The two decided to not walk on the sand for now .

Seri compared her small hands to his and was completely in awe. Jeno chuckled seeing how cute she was.

" Why are you so cute ?" He asked softly and moved a strand away from her face making her blush.

The two sat down on a bench and Jeno lay down on her lap catching her off guard .

She giggled and ran her hands through his head and said " You big babie "

Jeno pouted and playfully flicked her head making her gasp dramatically and hold her heart.

For a few minutes, they just stared at each other . A rosy hue colouring their cheeks as happiness filled them entirely .

They didn't want this to end.

The two adults enjoyed their free time. Jeno playfully lifting her anr Carrying her.

Seri tried lifting him and actually succeeded making Jeno oddly proud of him.

" Wow , im seriously impressed "

Seri merely smiled not showing that her hands were indeed aching.

Yeah , I need to go to the gym again.

The two of them rang along , Seri thanking Hyunjin in her mind for forcing her to choose sports.

She had great stamina.

Jeno passed her an ice cream and sat down next to her . Both of them sweating profusely.

" I had fun today "

" Yeah , we should do this more " Seri stated .

Staring into each others eyes , the two laughed happily as if they had everything they wanted.

None of them aware of the shocked eyes watching them.

____________________

" Mina , Don't worry , Jeno will one day like you back " Seyeon said trying to comfort the girl who looked sad.

Mina sighed " He'll never like me , he's so hell bent to his soulmate. Why couldn't he be like Jaemin or Yangyang? "

Hina was about to say something when she stopped and frowned.

" What's wrong " Miri asked confused on why She acted.
Mina looked at them and pointed someone.

" Isn't that jeno? "

Mina happily clapped and was going to go towards them but stopped.

They give girls watched Jeno carry a girl . Miri slowly asked " You all are seeing what I'm seeing right?"

Hina nodded " He has a girlfriend why didn't he say that so ?"

Mina hugged herself " I don't like her "
Seyeon hummed and patted her back comforting her.

" Relax , Jaemin will do something "

The girls watched Seyeon take picture of the girl and send it to their group chat.

Making sure she had multiple photos clearly showing who the girl was , she stood up and said brightly.

" don't worry Mina , the girls and I along along with the boys will make sure Jeno ends up with you "

Miri giggled " That girl doesn't know reality and we are going to give her a reality check "

--------

First update for Thursday and I'm writing this during class. 😁
The beginning parts are gonna go a bit fast and the drama will slowly begin.

HAPPY READING ❤️❤️❤️❤️💕