34

[ C h a p t e r : 3 4 ]
_______________________

[ C h a p t e r : 3 4 ] _______________________

" Mark , tell me honestly do i look pretty? ". Seri asked she as looked in the mirror.

Mark rolled his eyes and repeated " For the 10th time , you look stunning ".

Seri nervously glanced at him before smoothing out the white dress.

The girl had asked Renjun if she could bring a extra person to this dinner which was actually a party. Soojin had some party which all presented itself as a time to met her.

Seyeon would already be there. But she wanted Mark to come along too. She faced Mark and said " that new hair matches you so much ".

The boy had changed his pink hair and now it was brown in a way like dark brown and light brown and seri felt like he was so handsome.

Mark chuckled and said " Come on , we shouldn't be so late ". And extended his hand for her to cling on to.

Seri's eyes brightened " Mark ? ".

" Yeah ?".

" Thanks for being with me ".

He looked at her surprised. There were times where Seri was quite emotional and deep and this was one of them.

Mark smiled warmly and side hugged " I'll always have your back ".

He opened the door to the passenger side and made sure her dress was okay and she was comfortable before moving to the drivers side.

" And off we go ".

________________________

The restaurant where it was crowded with Important officials and VIPs and seri felt nervous.

She stopped " I can't do this ". Mark looked at her alarmed and said " No you aren't , i told you i have your back and if you feel uncomfortable, I'll whisk you away effortlessly ".

Seri sighed and rubbed her hands " How hard can this be ?". Mark chuckled and the two walked in.

Seri's heels clicked on the floor as she matched Marks pace. He leaned towards her and whispered " You..uh..see them ?".

" No , Mark please don't forget about me ".

Mark nodded and paused " I see the boy who was eating your face yesterday ".

" Mark! ". She was embarrassed and Mark wasn't supposed to see that.

Mark snorted " wish i took a video of that ". He lifted the hand that was free and pointed at his neck.

" Too bad that markup covers that". He smirked seeing her flustered face.

Today morning when she was getting ready , mark noticed that and nicknamed it Renjuns artwork and Seri was so embarrassed as this was her first time.

The girl worked hard to remove it and succeeded using Makeup.

The girl whined " Oh my god, please stop and where is he ?".

Mark slowly said " There's a bunch of guys glaring at me as if their life depends on it ".

Seri giggled " Yep , that's them ".

Mark nervously glanced "okayyy".
Seri comforted him " Don't worry, they'll like you " .

Mark just hummed , seri Detached herself from Mark and said " Hey Guys ".

Haechan grinned and pulled her into a hug.

" Hey there Babe " .

" Hey Hyuck ".

The others smiled at her and Jeno complimented her .

" You look so beautiful Love ".

" oh thank you jeno " . Her eyes crinkled as she listened to the boys complimenting her.

Suddenly yangyang asked " who was the guy who came with you?".

" Oh him ? He's a close friend of mine " she turned around and called him " Mark !".

Mark gulped and grinned at them acknowledging the person he knew.

" Hi Renjun, hi guys?".

Seri was about to say something when someone interrupted them.

" Ah ? Is this Seri ?".

Seri turned around and froze. She was tempted to run away.

" Yes Mrs.Lee ".

Lee Soojin was standing in front of her.

Soojin looked at her for a minute and said.

" Shall we have a Talk ? Privately of course ".

I don't want to finish this story..

Thats why im updating quite slowly :(

Im gonna miss it so much! But I'll write special chapters

Edit : I don't want to end it so im making more drama like them meeting her parents + Jihyo jihoon drama

So in the earlier chapter i said I'll write another book so im thinking in which order .

97 liner - 99 liner - 01 liner

Idk which order but i though of names.

[ book 1 ] { out} ( 00 liners )

Serendipity - Finding something good without looking for it .

[ Book 2 ] { Out } ( 99 liners)

Apaixonar - To fall in love

[ Book 3]

Euphoria - a feeling or state of intense happiness or excitement.

[ Book 4 ]

Agape - The highest form of love unconditional love .