24

[ C h a p t e r  :  2 4 ]
___________________________

After Yangyang dropped her at him , the girl pulled out her phone and texted everyone saying that she was fine

Truthfully speaking,  she was fine. Hanging out with Yangyang had drastically made her so happy. 

Taking a shower , the girl walked into the kitchen. Her eyes falling on the groceries she had neatly st caked on the counter.

Jaemin suddenly popped up into her mind. He was such a mysterious guy , kinda closed of to people he wasn't familiar with.

I wonder how they became friends?

The girl cooked some instant noodles as she lived alone. Sitting on the stool near the counter , she sighed as she ate her noodles.

The girl was obssesd with cheese , and the taste of cheese relaxed her.

After finishing dinner,  seri walkes upstairs and blushed when she saw the Polaroid camera still on the table.

" My god ". She murmerd as she placed it back inside.

Lying down on her mind , she thought about the boys.  They all had different personalities and Yet they are still best friends.

Switching on her laptop , she started watching all her dramas that she missed. 

After a few hours,  she Glanced at the clock,  she realised it was 2 and she had Uni at 8.

Quickly switching of her laptop and keeping all of her electronic devices outside her room to charge.

Time to hit the sack. [ that's what my dad says when it's time to sleep].

And she feel asleep quickly. 

The next morning,  the girl quickly slipped out of bed. Feeling energetic which was weird , because Seri never felt energetic.

Opening her closet , she had a sudeen urge to wear something pretty.

Putting her dress , the girl was trying to zip her dress up when a knock on the door interrupted her.

Putting on a jacket to not expose her back , the girl walked downstairs.

" Coming ". She said and opened the door , she tilted her head confused.

" Jaemin ? ".

The blond boy realising that she was in front of him stood straight and said " I'm here to take you to Uni ".

" Where are the others? ".

Jaemin shrugged " today , it's my turn to walk you ".

Seri nodded and smiled " Come in Jaemin " and opened the door wider. The boy removed his shoes and followed her.

It was his first time in her house. So he looked around and felt a bit irritated that Haechan came in here first.

" Umm...Jaemin? ".

" Yeah..." His voice faltered when he saw Seri standing in front of him in a dress.

Seri had a red hue on her cheeks as she slowly turned around
" Could you pull up the zip ?".

Jaemin stood there and nodded his head. His ears turning red.
Gulping , he gently pulled up the zip , unconsciously staring at her bra strap.

Jaemin blinked.

What was he doing? He immediately turned around and said " I did it ".

His entire face was red.

Seri finally said " Lets go ?". Jaemin eagerly nodding. The two of them walked down the road.

Jaemin casually looked at her from time to time making sure she was fine.

The girl had also tried his coffee and ended up regretting it all. So in the end , she choose a Latte.

As they continued walking  , Jaemin paused and glanced at her.  Seri pouted as she stared back at him.

He couldn't face her and slowly lifted his hand , Seri's eyes widened but she linked her arms with his.

Jaemin put his hands in his pocket so That Seri could cling to him by putting her arms across his elbow.

[ i hope u all got what i meant because i cant seem to describe it properly ].

The girl looked at him and asked
" How did you guys become friends ? ".

Jaemin replied " We are family cousin's ".

Seri nodded , that actually made more sense.

The pair walked in a comfortable silence with the occasional stares.  They even caught each other staring.

Anyone who looked at them could tell that were happy.

Jaemin had a big goofy smile while Seri smiled with entire face.

I am running out of ideas.

Help .