25

[ C h a p t e r : 2 5 ]
__________________________

After Jaemin finally dropped her in front of her class  , she was worried to entire the class

Would they tease me?

Opening the door , a few students noticed her and rushed towards her.

" Seri ? Are you okay? ". One of them asked making her shocked.  They were worried for her? . After confirming that she was indeed fine , the girl walked to her seat.

Only to find someone else next to her.

" Renjun ?". The girl asked she sat down next to him.

The boy looked up from his sketch book and smiled " Hey Seri ". The girl raised her eyebrows but anyways smiled.

If Jaemin was mysterious then Renjun was a bigger mystery.

He didn't associate much with his class mates and was extremely professional to all his classmates.

And he was famous for breaking a seniors nose for insulting him.

So seeing him smile felt like a blessing for Seri.

Renjun closed his book and said ,
" so you feeling fine today ?".

" Better ". The girl replied with a big smile on her face.

Renjun automatically smiled seeing her smile. She had a smile that could make anyone smile.

" So are you free today after class ?". The boy asked trying to not be obvious.

" yeah  , I'm definitely free , why?".

" The boys and me wanted to hang out with you , if that's fine ". He examined her face for any emotions.

The girl hummed " Of course that's definitely fine ".

Renjun sighed in relief and sent a quick text to their group chat saying she was okay.

Renjun was about to say something else when The teacher came in.

Seri smiled at him softly and turned her attention to the teacher.

After class , Renjun was disappointed to know that they had different classes.

Seri noticed this " We'll see each other after class ".

Renjun felt embarrassed that she had noticed that shook his head.

Seri laughed quietly seri him blush as she walked out.

Suddenly Renjun put his hands around Seri's and pressed a soft kiss on her cheeks and smirked.

" You look beautiful in a dress ".

Seri feeling hot all of a sudden made a excuse that she was late and scurried away Leaving Renjun smirking.

Feeling as if someone was glaring at him , his eyes travelled to Seyeon who was standing there but she was talking to Hyunjin.

He frowned and turned back.

Hina and the others glaring at him and Seri.

Licking his lips , he faced front as a dreaded thought entered his head .

Hina wouldn't back down without a Fight.

And he knew it.

______________________

Seri was standing near the gates as she sipped her apple juice.

Hyunjin and Seyeon had gotten alot closer and were Having alot of ' hang outs ' but seri could bet that there was some chemistry.

The two of them had fussed about her appearance and hyunjin particularly proud of her for wearing a dress.

She played with the straw as she waited for them.

" Seri ! " .

The girl turned her head towards the Campus and smiled when she saw boys.

She frowned when she realised two were missing. As they neared her,  the girl asked " Where's Yang and Taro ? ".

Renjun replied " Yangyangs in detention and Shotaro has special classes so it's us only ".

But before she could say anything else. She flinched when she felt two hands wrap around her waist and a head on her neck.

" Hey Babe ". Haechan said as he nestled into the crook of her neck.

She laughed and said " Hey Hyuck".

The remaining three stared at him jealous. None of them had asked Seri to be their girlfriend and Renjun especially hated it.

Lee Donghyuck managed to beat him.

The thought was just infuriating.

Seri noticed it and pryed Donghyuck and said " So where are we going? ".

Jeno grinned and lifted something up and said happily

" We are going Hover boarding ".

[

is there a word like that ?]

Hehe

Hehe .