Mitch Mitchell

Requested by: Princess__Pagey

*****

Even if you lived a thousand years, you would always remember those moments. The three days at Woodstock when everyone was free and wild, with no worries about the gloomy future that awaited for all of you at nine to five jobs and the awful war in Vietnam that so many men killed. For three days, all that mattered was music, companionship, and freedom.

You always accompanied your boyfriend Mitch and the band wherever they went and Woodstock was no exception. You were feeling really excited to be there and you just couldn't wait to see him on stage with Jimi Hendrix and the boys. You were standing in the middle of the crowd watching the stage as Jimi walked in. You saw your boyfriend Mitch by the drums. He looked at the crowd, maybe trying to find you, but he didn't saw you. You cheered the band as they started to play. The photographers were taking pictures so that historical moment could be reminded in the future.

The three days of peace in Woodstock.

And as Mitch started playing the drums, you wanted to be able to make those moments last forever. Because no matter how many years you would live, you would always remember Mitch on that stage and the crowd on Woodstock living for the music and peace.