Kevin Costner

Lose someone you love is never easy. Specially when you know it was all your fault.

That was the feeling that Kevin was experiencing. In a few seconds, the future he had envisioned was turned upside down with the car crash. He shouldn't have been playing with the radio while driving, but he was trying to find your favorite radio station because he knew how much you loved singing in car drives. 

The other car showed up without warning. Kevin saw the taillights and instantly turned the wheel to the left, trying to avoid the other car. But he wasn't fast enough. He heard the banging sound just before the car flipped over and over for what felt like an eternity. He could feel the little pieces of glass hitting his face while the car flipped over. A single trickle of blood running down his forehead. 

"(Y/N)...", he called you.

The car was upside down in the center of the road. Kevin looked beside him to see you on your seat. You were turned upside down with your seatbelt on. There was blood on your face and some blood on your pink shirt.

"Honey!", Kevin called you again.

But there was no answer.

Three weeks had passed since the car accident. Kevin's mind still couldn't believe you were gone. In his mind, you were just late for dinner every night or your telephone was just busy with another call. He still couldn't believe he would never hear your voice again.

Even if he tried to drown himself in the drinking, nothing could ever bring you back. Drinking could only make the pain a little less strong. Because Kevin blamed himself for everything...