Robert Redford

The sky was beginning to get darker as the end of the day got closer and closer. It looked like it would be raining all night, but that didn't stop you from getting to the beach, to watch the waves hitting the shore. 

You felt the wind blowing your hair, as you tried to put a white wool cap. 

"I love the ocean.", your best friend Robert spoke as he sat down next to you on the sand. "It's so calming, even in days like this."

You could only agree.

"I think the sea makes us think about the fact that we're are just drops in a vast ocean.", you said. "All our problems are just so... small."

Robert looked at you. 

"You're right... I guess we worry too much sometimes.", he said.

The silence fell between you, as you both just stood on the beach watching the waves coming and going. The ocean could be really noisy if the world was quiet for some moments. Laying down on the sand, you took a deep breath, inhaling that ocean's breeze. It was almost like life has stopped for some minutes. There were no worries, no pain, no sadness. Just a deep feeling of calmness.

The cold wind was still blowing, making you feel a shiver down your spine.

"I'm cold.", you declared.

Robert looked at you before sitting closer.

"Come here.", he said, laying his arm around your waist, to shelter you from the wind.

Suddenly a feeling of tickle make you giggle. Robert looked at you with a smile.

"It looks like someone has tickles.", he played, pretending to tickle you.

"Stop, Robert.", you laughed as he lay down on the sand beside you, smiling.

The world could be a mess, but no matter what, you knew that you would always have your best friend Robert by your side.