Kurt Russell #2

Sometimes, broken hearts can't be mended. 

Or at least, Kurt believed that, as he tried to find love in the bottom of every bottle. Since you have been gone, he started to be friends with Jack Daniel's and Johnnie  Walker. He spent every night trying to get drunk enough to forget his own name and the way it sounded so good with you whispering it in his ear. Kurt never thought you would leave, but the truth was that he didn't make an effort to make you stay. 

He was a big movie star, always going out with friends and spending way too much time away from home. And, of course, being alone and far away from home got him feeling lonely. The newspapers quickly caught him sneaking in and out of hotel rooms with different girls in different nights. And Kurt, stupidly, thought that you would always stay there for him no matter what. 

But he came home to find an empty wardrobe and a golden ring in the middle of the bed. An empty glass of wine was on the bed table. There was no goodbye note, when he hurt so deeply the woman he loves.

Kurt tried to call you, but there was no answer from the other side. He drove by your old apartment to find another family living in there. Suddenly, he felt like you had vanished from the world, and the feeling of losing you hit him deeply. He didn't know if he could manage to live without you...

And now, Kurt is living with the destiny he created for himself. You were his sunshine, and now, without you, in all days it's raining outside. He tries to find your warmness in a glass of whiskey or the sweet flavor of your lips in a glass of red wine. But no matter how much he drinks, he can't erase the fact that he lost the woman of his life.