Jeff Buckley #2

Dedicado a: Mycollection_ofdead

Porque ambas compartimos una pasión por el cantante Jeff Buckley. Espero que te guste.

*****

Jeff was sitting on the sofa in the living room with his legs extended under the small table while playing with his guitar. He could spend hours like this: only he and his guitar he loved so much.

He noticed my presence by the living room door and looked away from the strings to me.

"Hello dear." He said with a smile on his lips.

"Hello my love.", I greeted him and then sat next to him, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"How was your day?", He asked and played on the guitar strings producing a soft sound.

"The same as always. Nothing special."

Daylight came in through the huge windows in the living room, illuminating the entire space and I wished I could somehow capture that moment: that peaceful moment beside the love of my life.

"Is everything okay?", Jeff asked, bringing me back to the reality.

"Yes. It's all okay.", I assured him. "I was just thinking..."

"What were you thinking, my love?"

I moved my head to look at Jeff's eyes. The sunlight was making his eyes look prettier, if that could even be possible. I was so in love with that man beside me... Like I never thought I could love someone.

"Us.", I said. "I wish I could immortalize this moment forever."

Jeff put his arm around my shoulders and held me close. The warmth of his embrace enveloped me and I wished with all my strength that I would never have to leave again. Me and Jeff could stay there forever on that couch, in the comfort of each other's arms.

"Promise me you will never leave me...", Jeff murmured against my hair. "Promise that you will love me forever."

"Oh Jeff ..." I whispered. "I will always love you ... A million thousand years ... Until the end of time."

And putting our lips together, Jeff kissed me so softly that I felt myself slowly melting into that unconditional love I felt for him.