Malcolm McDowell

Enough is enough. 

You were starting to accept that no matter how much you tried, you could never make someone love you as deep as you loved someone. And God, you love Malcolm so so much.

But in the end, enough is enough...

How many months could you bear knowing he was messing around with some other girl while lying to you. He knew exactly how to make you stay. Always making a scene with you and then making love to you as if you were the only girl in the world for him.

But that was a lie. A sad and hurtful lie. 

Malcolm was seeing some other girl behind your back. You knew that. So why staying? If he did love you, as he tells you when making love to you, why would he be sleeping with someone else too?

You were tired of feeling used. Always ending up forgiving him when he looks at you, with his stupid baby blue eyes, and kisses your lips one more time.

"I'm done, Malcolm.", you said, as soon as he entered the house. "I'm freaking done."

You sounded calm, but inside you, deep down in your chest, you felt a storm breaking your heart.

"Calm down, sweetheart. What's wrong?", he asked, as if he didn't know very well what was wrong.

"Please don't keep calling me that."

His blue eyes looked at you with concern. 

"We both know this isn't working.", you said. "We keep breaking up and making up. This is not way of living, Malcolm.", he stood quiet, waiting for you to speak everything you wanted to say. "If you love her more than me, you deserve to be with her and to be happy."

"I love you (Y/N).", Malcolm interrupted you. "I always did and always will."

You shook your head in disbelieve.

"I don't think you really do, Malcolm.", you said with your back against the wall. "When you love someone, you don't cheat on them."

There was nothing Malcolm could say to make you change your mind. Your heart was broke in a million pieces, but letting him go was the best for both of you.

"I'm really sorry (Y/N).", Malcolm said, standing by the door after packed his things to leave. "I never meant to break your heart. Things just happened...", he sounded sincere with his blue eyes filled with tears. "I'm sorry, (Y/N). Hope one day you can forgive me for breaking your heart."