Frank Sinatra #8

Merry Christmas everyone! 

❄️ ❄️ ❄️

Las Vegas was facing the worst storm in years. Staring at the window from his hotel room, Frank was watching the cold wind blow the snowflakes falling from the gray sky. He lighted a cigarette and the smoke interrupted his view from the window. Behind him, the fireplace was keeping the room warm, but still Frank wasn't feeling comfortable.

He had flown to Las Vegas with his friends Dean and Sammy for a couple of shows before Christmas, but it wasn't on his plans to be stuck at his hotel room on the most wonderful night of all year... Especially when Frank wanted to spend it with you. He was planning on surprising you by coming home just in time for Christmas dinner. He even bought you a present in Las Vegas that he was sure you would love. You both could just stay all night in front of the fireplace, dancing and talking about Christmas memories.

But now, Frank was all alone in his little hotel room, just killing time. 

Turning his back from the window, Frank sat at the piano, letting his fingers play a soft melody. He crushed his cigarette in the ashtray, remembering the lyrics from an old song that couldn't be more suitable for the situation he was.

Because this year Frank would be home for Christmas, only in his dreams...