The Beatles

Making the Christmas tree with the Beatles was fun, but complicated. The boys were always playing and laughing as they placed the ornaments on the tree.

Your brother John was in charge of putting the lights on and while he was distracted doing that you and Paul exchanged discreet looks. There was something between you for the last three months but you haven't told anyone yet, especially John... maybe he wouldn't like the fact that his younger sister was dating his best friend.

"The tree is getting great, boys.", Ringo said.

"And here comes the presents.", said George, carrying lots of wrapped boxes in all sizes and colors.

The Christmas tree was fantastic with all the decorations and the gifts around it.

"It's beautiful.", you said and Paul smiled at you.

"We are the best at decorating the tree.", John exclaimed and then put his arm around your shoulders and looked at the tree. "But some of us aren't that good at keeping secrets...", he said suddenly, making you feel nervous.

Did John know what was going on between you and Paul?

"What are you talking about?", you ask, feeling your heart race.

John smiled.

"About that.", and pointed to one of the presents wrapped in red paper. "It's clearly a vinyl record. Some of us aren't good at keeping the presents a secret."

You laugh, feeling relief... John wasn't talking about you and Paul.  He still didn't know about that.

The lights were shining on the Christmas tree and outside started to snow. Wasn't Christmas the most wonderful time of the year?

"Merry Christmas, my friends.", Ringo said.

"Merry Christmas, Ringo.", John said. "And to you, George and Paul.", and then he looked at you right beside him. "And merry Christmas, little sister."

*****

Imagine Christmas with the Beatles <3 How cool it would be?