Elvis Presley #4

Elvis couldn't take his eyes off you. You are looking absolutely gorgeous with your new golden dress that fits perfectly in the curves of your body. You have always been beautiful. You were actually the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his life.

"Can you help me with the necklace, Elvis?", You asked him and he smiled, trying to get rid of his own thoughts.

"Sure.", Elvis said and approached you to help you with the necklace.

He could smell your sweet perfume. Only he knew how much he wanted to be able to hold you in his arms and kiss you ... But he couldn't. It was so wrong to be thinking of you that way when you were his best friend's girlfriend.

"Thank you, Elvis.", You said with a smile when he helped you with the necklace. "He must be almost here.", You added referring to your boyfriend.

The three of you were going out to dance at a party. Growing up together, you three were inseparable.

Then the doorbell rang and you knew that your boyfriend had arrived to give you and Elvis a ride to the party.

"Shall we go?" You asked.

Elvis nodded. He looked at you on the front door of the house, feeling his heart broken by thinking that you, the most beautiful woman of all, belonged to another man.

"You look beautiful tonight. I haven't told you yet.", Elvis said.

"Thank you, Elvis. You look great, too.", you smiled.

At the party you danced with your boyfriend to the sound of your favorite songs. You were so in love with him that you didn't even notice that your best friend Elvis, sitting alone in the corner of the party, was completely in love with you.