Dolph Lundgren

When you woke up in the morning, even before you opened your eyes, the memories of last night seemed too good to have been real. At that moment, in the comfort of your bed, you were afraid to open your eyes to realize that it was all a dream. But when you felt him moving on the bed, his sleepy body right next to you, your heart almost skipped a beat.

You and Dolph have been best friends since little kids in elementary school and as the years went by your feelings for him started to change. He wasn't just your best friend. He was the love of your life. So last night you finally felt brave enough to tell him everything about how you feel about him and he surprised you by kissing you while holding you close in his arms. You had been friends for so long that both of you were afraid to make the first move. But now there you were, lying down in bed next to Dolph. Sweet memories of the night before flashed through your mind... the way he kissed you gently at first and then his kisses became urgent making you melt under his warm touch... the way his arms held you so close to him that you could feel his heart beating fast in his chest... the way he kissed your body making your body shiver under his touch, giving visions of ecstasy when he made love to you.

You never knew you could feel so good under his touch. He knew exactly what to do never making you need to beg.

Finally opening your eyes, you saw Dolph's face lying in his pillow. His eyes were closed and you wanted to touch his face, but not wanting to wake him up, you moved out of bed and went to the bathroom to fix your hair and drink some water. By the time you came back to the bedroom, Dolph was already awake, lying down on your bed. His smile greeted you as you entered the bedroom.

"Good morning.", you said. "Hope I didn't wake you."

"You didn't, doll.", Dolph said and you came closer to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Last night was amazing.", you said, feeling your cheeks heating up.

You were so embarrassed and Dolph thought it was cute to see you that way.

"Thanks.", he said joking.

", he said joking

"You're such an idiot...", you said and he pulled you to bed before leaving kisses all over your face.

"I'm an idiot, but you love me.", he said and gently kissed your lips.