Paul Newman

You met Paul Newman while he was shooting a new movie in New York. He was the big star of that action movie and you were just one of the extras. But still, you were really excited to be there: it was a dream for a simple woman like you (that worked every day on a five and dime) to be near that Hollywood stars.

It was really cool to be part of a movie, but the most exciting part was to be able to see Paul Newman. You were a huge fan (he was your favorite actor, and Lord knows how many times you dreamt wide awake with meeting). His blue eyes were so hypnotizing and beautiful like you could drown in them... but his eyes haven't met you yet. You saw him three or four times while shooting the movie but he never noticed you. Of course he wouldn't notice you when he has all those pretty young actresses all around him...

But you were wrong.

It all started one morning just like all the others. You went to the filming area where you would once again make an extra by walking down the street wearing a red umbrella.

"Excuse me.", you heard a voice say.

Your heart seemed to beat faster. You knew that voice very well. And when you turned around it hardly seemed real that Paul Newman was in front of you.

"Are you ok?", he asked with a smile as you were slow to speak. You still couldn't believe he was there and talking to you. His blue eyes shone in the morning light.

"Yes, yes I'm fine.", You say shaking your head. "How can I help you?"

Maybe he mistook you for someone in the movie production.

"I just thought such a pretty girl shouldn't be alone.", Paul said with his usual charm and then raised a cigarette to his lips. "Do you mind if I keep you company?"

Of course not! You thought.

"I'm Paul, by the way.", he said and extended his hand toward you.

"(Y / N)", you said and shook his hand in greeting.

His hand was hot and it made your body shiver. If only he knew how much you were his fan.

"Well, it's nice to meet you.", he said and then saw that someone from the production was calling him. "I seem to have to go. I hope to see you again, (Y/N)."

"Sure.", you said and he smiled at you making you feel completely in love with that charming man.

*****

Paul Newman was so charming <3

Who is your favorite classic Hollywood star?