James Dean #2

The spring breeze blew your hair while you were lying in the wild flower garden. James was lying on your side and you were talking animatedly about a little bit and everything: plans for the future, his career in Hollywood, your studies. It was so easy to talk to James. It had always been since you became friends as children.

The sun reflected in James' beautiful eyes. For a moment you were silent listening only to the noise of nature around you. James was propped up on his elbow and looked at you.

"You are beautiful, did you know?" He asked.

For a moment you thought you heard wrong.

"You are the most beautiful girl I have seen in my life.", he added and brushed aside a lock of hair that fell in front of your face.

You felt your face turn red immediately. 

"Could you ever love me?" James asked and at that moment you smiled when you were more nervous than ever before.

"Are you serious?", You asked.

"Of course, dear," he said with his usual charm. "If you knew how many years ago I think about asking you this."

This time you couldn't help but smile. You liked James so much. You were in love with him.

But before you could think much more about it, he got a little closer to you and you almost forgot how to breathe. His warm lips touched yours, stealing an innocent kiss from you.

"I really like you." James said and smiled.