Mel Gibson

Mel was your brother's best friend, so you often saw him at your house. He was always polite with you, some people could say even flirtatious. And even thought you have a crush on him ever since you saw him, you thought he must have lots of girls chasing him. It wasn't only the looks, Mel was also a really nice guy.

You thought that your brother and Mel already left the house, so you were alone in the kitchen singing to one of your favorite songs while preparing to bake a cake. You were so busy thinking about the quantities of sugar and flour that you didn't notice someone looking at you.

"Chocolate cake has always been my favorite.", a voice said.

You turned to see that Mel was standing by the kitchen door frame. His blue eyes looked brighter in the evening sunlight. 

"I didn't know you were there

"I didn't know you were there.", you said. "Are you standing there for a long time?"

"Enough to hear you sing.", he said with a smile. "You have a nice voice."

You blushed a little. "Thank you."

"Just telling the truth.", he trowed his hands in the air. "So what kind of cake are you making?"

"Orange and chocolate.", you reply. "Want to help me?", you didn't know why on earth you said that because now Mel was walking to you.

"Sure.", he says, standing next to the kitchen table. "But I warn you, I'm a terrible cooker."

You smiled. "It's an easy recipe to follow."

Mel helped you weight the sugar and cracked the eggs into a bowl.

"See, it's not that hard.", you say, mixing the chocolate with some melted butter.

"That's because I have the best teacher.", he declares, and sends a smile in your direction.

He was standing close to you, watching you as you mixed the ingredients. He put a finger into the chocolate mix and then licked it.

"Hey!", you say. "No eating!"

"Tastes yummy.", Mel says with chocolate in his finger. "You should taste it.", he advises you and then touches your nose, leaving a bit of chocolate in it.

"Mel!", you shout with a smile. "Stop messing with my recipe!"

He laughed at you as you were cleaning your nose.

"You are awesome, do you know that (Y/N)?", Mel says. He never complimented you before, so you tried not to blush.

"And you act like a kid playing with my cake.", you say, and he shrugged.

"Never grow old, is what they say.", Mel smiles.

At that moment, your brother just got downstairs. He was wearing a fresh new pair of blue jeans and a white t-shirt. he had his dark sunglasses hanging from the t-shirt.

"Ready to go?", he says to Mel and he nods.

Mel looks at you before answering. 

"Sure, buddy.", he walks away from the kitchen table to the kitchen door. He turns around to look at you. "I'll be back to taste that cake when it's ready."

"You better come back to taste this masterpiece.", you joke, and he smiles at you one last time before going.

And standing by the kitchen table, you feel your heart racing, thinking that maybe your feeling for Mel weren't just a crush after all.